Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default So many black people playing the race card nowadays

its pitiful. even during Ferguson some of u fgts played it too here. i hope u fgts that play it know you're contributing to it meaning nothing sooner or later

Django Unchained Actress plays race card for profiling her as a prostitute, talking about her and her BF were just making out.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/15/django...rd-fame-audio/

TMZ as usual uncovers everything

----------

this Glee Project fgt dares cops to shoot him for being black, after he's denied entry to a bar for wearing a hat

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/17/glee-p...ohnson-racism/

----------

not going to even look for the college football player that used it on his coach recently. or other shit i've been reading since Ferguson where every sorry mf'er is playing it

call me racist fgts(since i know some of u want to) for making u aware, since we all know u wouldn't be without me

Banned

Default Re: So many black people playing the race card nowadays

Because that's what they're raised to do bro. It's toxic.

"If you don't succeed at something it's because you're black. All of America hates you and you have zero chance to succeed compared to people of other races. The white man is holding you back and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it"

This is basically what society teaches to black kids. It is a true us vs them victim mentality.

Kids are encouraged to segregate in American schools based on race from a young age.

Kids will struggle to be successful growing up if they're told by everyone around them that they have no chance because of the colour of their skin.

It's easier for most people to just fall back on this excuse rather then work hard. It's hard to grow up with a strong and determined work ethic if you're taught early by TV, your parents and your school teachers that nothing you do will matter.

Kids should not be taught to have this victim mentality. Instead they should be taught that they can succeed at anything they want to if they work hard enough. People demanding reparations and teaching little kids to be victims need to STFU and GTFO.

Playing the race card probably works for a lot of these people to get their way growing up, especially around guilty liberal white people. It is an easy thing to fall back on.

Look at this woman! Within a minute, the woman plays the race card, dares the officer to arrest her, tries to guilt the officer that her mom is dying, lies by saying all she was doing was making out when witnesses say she was banging her boyfriend with the door open, and then starts crying and screaming, and then tries to shame the officer by having her dad yell at him on a speaker phone, and then walks away from a police after refusing to give her ID.

What an awful awful human being XD. But she's the victim here right? XD
    Last edited by Nick Young; 09-17-2014 at 10:04 AM.

knew she was bs'ing when they asked her in an interview 'were you having sex' .. and she paused dumbfoundedly and said 'I can do whatever I want in the privacy of my own car .. as long as I have my clothes on' lol

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Because that's what they're raised to do bro. It's toxic.

"If you don't succeed at something it's because you're black. All of America hates you and you have zero chance to succeed compared to people of other races. The white man is holding you back and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it"

This is basically what society teaches to black kids. It is a true us vs them victim mentality.

Kids are encouraged to segregate in American schools based on race from a young age.

Kids will struggle to be successful growing up if they're told by everyone around them that they have no chance because of the colour of their skin.

It's easier for most people to just fall back on this excuse rather then work hard. It's hard to grow up with a strong and determined work ethic if you're taught early by TV, your parents and your school teachers that nothing you do will matter.

Kids should not be taught to have this victim mentality. Instead they should be taught that they can succeed at anything they want to if they work hard enough. People demanding reparations and teaching little kids to be victims need to STFU and GTFO.

Playing the race card probably works for a lot of these people to get their way growing up, especially around guilty liberal white people. It is an easy thing to fall back on.

Look at this woman! Within a minute, the woman plays the race card, dares the officer to arrest her, tries to guilt the officer that her mom is dying, lies by saying all she was doing was making out when witnesses say she was banging her boyfriend with the door open, and then starts crying and screaming, and then tries to shame the officer by having her dad yell at him on a speaker phone, and then walks away from a police after refusing to give her ID.

What an awful awful human being XD. But she's the victim here right? XD
    swaggy p would never play victim though

Banned

Her acting career is done.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Her acting career is done.
    Doubt it. Many stupid tumblerina social justice warriors will ignore the evidence and continue to use this story for their propaganda.

The race card is the worst thing ever. It hardly happens here in London, but nearly everytime I interacted with someone back in LA who wasn't white, the race differential would be brought up. So obnoxious to constantly hear about race all the time. It's like people are actively encouraging and perpetuating segregation back home.

There is a valid reason for that card being played. Unfortunately overplaying it will lead to the whole "boy who cried wolf" scenario.

Sooner or later people stop paying attention because like this situation it was played when she was in the wrong here. You can't just have sex in public for everyone to see and then moan when you're treated like how you represented yourself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    There is a valid reason for that card being played. Unfortunately overplaying it will lead to the whole "boy who cried wolf" scenario.

Sooner or later people stop paying attention because like this situation it was played when she was in the wrong here. You can't just have sex in public for everyone to see and then moan when you're treated like how you represented yourself.
    That kind of toxic attitude does nothing but perpetuate and encourage segregation to continue generation after generation.

Yes people are unfairly racist to black people. People are also unfairly racist to other races of people. All races are racist to eachother. Not all cops are white, black cops pull over black people at the same exact rate as white people do. Yes there is racism and this is unfortunate and sucks.

At the same time the way the race card is being used these days takes it to the other extreme. Everytime you fail "THE WHITE MAN KEEPIN ME DOWN" Kids are being raised to believe they have no shot in life because "THE WHITE MAN WILL KEEP ME DOWN"

Living in the UK, and the part of London that I do, I see people of all races happily integrating. My circle of friends and people I hang out with are all different races AND THIS IS THE NORM IN LONDON, and race is not CONSTANTLY brought up like it is in the US and by American people. Los Angeles by comparison, every time two different races interact for more then 10 minutes, race is 9/10 going to be brought up. That is my experience growing up in LA atleast.

NBA Legend

Black guy blames the white guy.
    White guy blames the jewish guy.
    Jewish guy blames his mother.

Circle of life.

Living in the UK, and the part of London that I do, I see people of all races happily integrating. My circle of friends and people I hang out with are all different races AND THIS IS THE NORM IN LONDON, and race is not CONSTANTLY brought up like it is in the US and by American people. Los Angeles by comparison, every time two different races interact for more then 10 minutes, race is 9/10 going to be brought up. That is my experience growing up in LA atleast.
    it is the same in PR. We don't play the race card either and we integrate with everybody.

Look like she was just desperate to not give her ID because she knew she would get plastered all over TMZ for getting busted for ****ing in public.

Banned

The nobody background actor playing the fame card too. "I have a publicist, what is your name officer, I'm a prominent actor with a publicist!"

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Using the race card is the move of someone with no honor. No self respect. It's a cop out. It looks really really bad.

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    it is the same in PR. We don't play the race card either and we integrate with everybody.
    I find that hard to believe since poor Latinos in my experience, especially older women, have just as many racists in their population as poor whites. But out of curiosity, since PR has such a larger black population than the US, how many black governors have they had?

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Chick was arrested yesterday and charged with lewd acts in public. The cop may also be in trouble for releasing personal audio recordings to the press without permission. He said he had to do it, because he couldn't count on the department to have his back.

But the cop pulled a trump card, he's gay and brought his husband to his hearing. And in California, when it comes to sympathy and support from civil rights activists, gay trumps black every time.

All this could have been avoided and lasted no more than 10 minutes if the girl had just showed her ID.

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainme...icle-1.1982154