Default Chick flips out on her boyfriend on a plane, F bombs every 5 seconds

Sounds like she's accusing her dude of looking at a white chick (or chicks) on the plane. Was told a 4yr old was sitting behind her and to watch her language to which she absolutely couldn't give 2 fvcks less that he was sitting there and hearing her.

NSFW..... lots and lots of language.

https://twitter.com/EspnDrunk/status...34397565927424

Default Re: Chick flips out on her boyfriend on a plane, F bombs every 5 seconds

lmao @ the people acting like something horrendous happened by letting out multiple screeches as this bitch gives him those weak ass hits.

Holy soft society Batman.

I’d have just laughed.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Chick flips out on her boyfriend on a plane, F bombs every 5 seconds

Women are just insane. Nothing to see here.

I'm old enough to remember when air travel was considered a privilege. People actually dressed nicely and behaved like human beings. Now it's no different from riding a city bus.

The classic loud and obnoxious fat black hood rat woman...

I would like to have a word with her parents.

I once let a chick borrow a portable battery before takeout, she proceeded to cuss out the person on the other line. Never again.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Look at the sheer terror in that poor White man's face. What did he do to deserve to be exposed to such savagery?