Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162 LastLast
    I rule the local playground

Default Re: Regardless of what happens, Miami is the new "Mecca of Basketball"

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    do people in miami even know there is a basketbll team there?
    I have a friend in Miami who says most Heat "fans" dont even watch nba when the heat aren't competing for titles.

Banned

Default Re: If Lebron goes to Miami, who will have the biggest effect and who struggle the most

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    It's Wade's team, so if Miami does end up winning it all, Wade will be Finals MVP by default.
    that how its like in the NBA?

Thats wack. But seriously if the team runs like 70% of the plays on Wade then ok Wade would still be the same player but if it like equal then he will struggle

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: Regardless of what happens, Miami is the new "Mecca of Basketball"

Quote Originally Posted by ashlar
    I have a friend in Miami who says most Heat "fans" dont even watch nba when the heat aren't competing for titles.
    To be fair, you can say that about a lot of NBA cities

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Default Re: If Lebron goes to Miami, who will have the biggest effect and who struggle the most

Holy merge Batman!

Banned

wtf happened

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

BOOOOOO at the merge.

I was just kidding though, ya'll. I'm not like that.

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE
    that how its like in the NBA?

Thats wack. But seriously if the team runs like 70% of the plays on Wade then ok Wade would still be the same player but if it like equal then he will struggle
    You really do resent Wade because of Beasley, don't you?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    You really do resent Wade because of Beasley, don't you?
    no i like Wade but he cant play off ball. I SWEAR I LOVE WADE

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    It's Wade's team, so if Miami does end up winning it all, Wade will be Finals MVP by default.
    Who's team was the Boston Celtics?

I don't really even see a pecking order there, the no.1 option is whoever is hot at whatever time (Pierce, Allen, KG, Rondo, etc.).

Banned

Default Lakers still will beat Miami Heat

Lakers are still a better team then Miami and i hate the lakers. Ask anybody except for the heat fans. Those guyz are ****ed. Lakers have better and more expericeed players. Lets look at the match-up

PG Derek Fisher>Mario Chamlers come playoff time Derek will be knocking down shots on all these ******
    SG Kobe Bryant>Dwayne Wade Kobe will lock down Dwayne Wade sorry but true and remember i hate Kobe, but its true
    SF Lebron James> Ron Artest Lebron is too quick and athlectic for this too easy now
    PF Pau Gasol> Chris Bosh: Bosh is gonna feel like a real ugly person after this
    C Bynum>>> who ever comes here: Bynum is easliy a top 5 center in the league and i doubt Miami can pick up Dwight Howard

Sorry but it looks like the Lakers three-peat again ****!!

Default Re: Lakers still will beat Miami Heat

Lakers are still a better team then Miami and i hate the lakers. Ask anybody except for the heat fans. Those guyz are ****ed. Lakers have better and more expericeed players. Lets look at the match-up

PG Derek Fisher>Mario Chamlers come playoff time Derek will be knocking down shots on all these ******
    SG Kobe Bryant>Dwayne Wade Kobe will lock down Dwayne Wade sorry but true and remember i hate Kobe, but its true
    SF Lebron James> Ron Artest Lebron is too quick and athlectic for this too easy now
    C Bynum>>> who ever comes here: Bynum is easliy a top 5 center in the league and i doubt Miami can pick up Dwight Howard

jinx

Banned

Default Lebron goes to Miami, Dwayne Wade will struggle

If Lebron goes to Miami, who will have the biggest effect and who will struggle the most?

I think Chris Bosh will probaly be better by being a 2nd/3rd option on the squad. He will be more effienct like Pau and would rack up nice numbers. Who ever is the coach better motivate Chris Bosh to be the best defender that he can be, because i think Bosh is the most important player on the Heat cuz u need a big too win a title.

Lebron i think will still have his 8apg and like 8 or 9rpg but his points will drop. Its a good thing cuz now he can really focus more on his defence and passing. Plus Lebron is very passive. He likes getting his stats LOL . But still Lebron James is the man of the team. Believe me when i say this Lebron will be good playing off ball. He has the height, length, athlectism and quickness to be a good off ball player.

Dwayne Wade to me will struggle the most in this trio. Sorry i love Dwayne like the other guy but his game is not sutied to share the ball with another force like Lebron James. He points will shrink like George Shrink. I think he will drop the least out of the big three. Like seriously Dwade is the most ball dominate player in the NBA not named Tyreke Evans. I am sorry but believe me this is gonna happen.

expect to see a cover like this with Lebron and co on the cover of SI

Banned

Default Re: Lebron goes to Miami, Dwayne Wade will struggle

sorry had to post it again.

Stupid mods ****ed up

National High School Star

Default Re: Lakers still will beat Miami Heat

And Gasol is not gonna shut down Bosh. Chalmers is a like a younger, quicker Fish. I would say Bynum/James/Chalmers win their matchups the rest is pretty even.

Advantage: Miami

Default Re: Lebron goes to Miami, Dwayne Wade will struggle

Wade can play awesome off the ball, see 2008 olympics.