Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Tyreke Evans and Omri Casspi

It looks like hes doing good. But with garcia and Noc and greene i doubt hes gonna see to much time this season. He is a SF period. But so far in practice he has definantly shown what they thought they were getting. A scrappy hard working glue type guy. Definantly a building piece.

Quote Originally Posted by sak
    It looks like hes doing good. But with garcia and Noc and greene i doubt hes gonna see to much time this season. He is a SF period. But so far in practice he has definantly shown what they thought they were getting. A scrappy hard working glue type guy. Definantly a building piece.
    Well, Garcia did get injured recently.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I've only saw this team play a couple games so far , but this team really surprised me. Their record doesn't show what Westfall has done with this young team.

Man I have to say any team would do real well with a guy by the name of T. Evans ....... if you saw Oscar roberston play , you see some of him in Evans ...

This guy will play on championship teams as long as he gets with the right team.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

tyreke and casspi ...the future of kings basketball... i dont know if hawes will be their center... for sure jason thompson will be there...

i would want martin to be moved ... hasnt been healthy lately. but i dont know where... or what team might be interested

Saw a basketball once

After finally being able to see a Kings game, I'm excited to see what they'll bring in the upcoming year. They hold a promising future for being such a young great team. Good work Sac-town !