Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-14-2007, 04:03 PM   #16
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people
Default Re: Chicago In MJ's Glory Days...

This is why Bulls (and every other person coming in here mentioning Kobe) is not a real Jordan fan. If they were, they wouldn't desecrate a thread talking about his greatness with talk of The Great Wannabe.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 04:11 PM   #17
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
This is why Bulls (and every other person coming in here mentioning Kobe) is not a real Jordan fan. If they were, they wouldn't desecrate a thread talking about his greatness with talk of The Great Wannabe.

By the way you ****ing idiot, BIZZARO mentioned Kobe in his own damn post. Get a clue.

Last edited by Heilige : 12-14-2007 at 04:16 PM.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 04:17 PM   #18
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Nice Post OP, a little over the top but their were moments when jordan trully did mean that much. I watched him growing up and his place in my basketball heart will never be taken.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:41 AM   #19
Diesel J
NBA lottery pick

Diesel J has decent reputationDiesel J has decent reputation

great thread
Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:46 AM   #20
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Great Posts
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 04:16 AM   #21
gabeh1018
Good High School Starter

gabeh1018 has an OK reputation so far

SUPER SUPER SUPER HEAVEY!!

awesome!!!

i just built a time machine..

gabeh1018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 07:41 AM   #22
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

BIZARRO, you deserve a pulitzer!

BULLs, you deserve a sulphuric acid enema.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:38 PM   #23
BIZARRO
Local High School Star

BIZARRO has decent reputationBIZARRO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejordan
nice post, bizz. a little hyperbole, but i'm with you. we're about the same age actually, but i grew up in new england, and for me it was the opposite. i didn't fight the crowd and try to not like jordan. i was so awestruck the first time i watched a bulls game with jordan (it was against phili, and i was taken with barkley too) that i thought it was great to have a new favorite who wasn't bird, because everybody around me thought that bird was the greatest. i'm a duplicitous two team fan to this day because of how enthralling mj's game was in the 80s.

i do think that you underrate the joy of watching 35 year old jordan force his body to keep up with his mind and beat down opponents to hold the title through sheer force of will. watching the last 90 seconds or so of the 98 finals always gives me chills because you can see that he's just spending everything he's got to bring home one more win.

Yeah, you're probably right. I enjoyed that facet of the late Jordan version as well.

One thing that makes the first title run also so special to me as well was the old Chicago Stadium. The UC was never the same; didn't have 1/5 of the intensity.

Chicago Stadium was the most electric building I ever walked into for any sport. Was SO loud.
BIZARRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 02:44 PM   #24
clayton
Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

clayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat coolclayton is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
#1 Kobe hater in this forum. No, not just this post, but every other hate posts.
clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: