Default Re: It sucks that MVP voters will shy away from Rose

Tenchi got owned talking about those 3s doe... lol
    But, if Rose have the most wins in the East, they're not gonna "shy" away

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ChandlerParsons
    Tenchi got owned talking about those 3s doe... lol
    But, if Rose have the most wins in the East, they're not gonna "shy" away
    How I get owned....if anything, I did the owning. Basically once again having to deal with more people who are mad he got MVP last year. And the fact he's even talked about getting it again pisses them off.

*Edit
    Oh you meant the threes lol...Yea I admit I was a little off with that one. But even that slight bump Sarcastic mentioned would be better than what he's putting up now. Still think he would be a better 3 point shooter if he would take normal open 3's.

38th pick to Rockets!! ChandlerParsons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    How I get owned....if anything, I did the owning. Basically once again having to deal with more people who are mad he got MVP last year. And the fact he's even talked about getting it again pisses them off.

*Edit
    Oh you meant the threes lol...Yea I admit I was a little off with that one. But even that slight bump Sarcastic mentioned would be better than what he's putting up now. Still think he would be a better 3 point shooter if he would take normal open 3's.
    If he didn't take shots in people's faces ALL THE TIME, and only took open shots, his percentage would probably be good, but he always goes up and takes 3s on the line in people's faces, or off a screen or something... I think lol.

06,12,13 NBA Champions Brickz187's Avatar

I still don't get why Rose doesn't get the respect he deserves. He is a beast and went toe to toe with Lebron the other day. Of course the defense was a big reason why the Bulls were successful last season, but to say Rose had no part? He was the main scoring load all of last season for the team. Give the kid his respect. He won an MVP this early in his career and is still going strong this season. Rose is a much better player this season as well. He is getting better by year and has a drive to win. You got to respect that no matter who and what team you are a fan of.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu

*Edit
    A moderator on RealGM made a post that showed the 3point percentage of Rose if you took away his last second heaves that he had and it went up a few percentage points.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde
    A moderator on RealGM made a post that showed the 3point percentage of Rose if you took away his last second heaves that he had and it went up a few percentage points.
    I believe it...everytime Rose gets a VERY good look, nice spacing and feet planted, its going in. The problem is that he RARELY is able to get it off like this, cause like you said, its either being shot to avoid 24 second shot clock violation, or ALL up in someone's face.

That and last season there was a few games where he had half court shots at the end of quarters 2 or 3 times a game.