Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Rubio now leads the league in assists and steals totals

I love watching Rubio. Closest thing we've got to Jason Kidd. I see him racking up the triple doubles soon.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    he still is clear cut for ROY....rubio is too horrendous on offense to be ROY
    da f@ck? offense is more than just shooting man

Banned

From the games of his i've watched he seems to be a 4th quarter guy when it comes to scoring. First 3 quarters he seems to only shoot at the end of the buzzer and miss but 4th quarter he turns it on in the clutch. His passing is so much fun to watching though. Really hoping the team keeps improving and becomes a contender.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    How do you figure that? This is the same Cavs team that was easily the worst in the league last year before Baron Davis came on board and got things going a little better in the second half of the season right? (BD is nowhere in sight, as far as I can tell)

Now, if the playoffs were to start today, the Cavs would be in as the 8th seed.

I guess it must be Omri Casspi?

Kyrie is shooting a f#cking phenomenal 51+% from the field, which is far and away the highest FG% in the league for guards scoring more than 15 points per game. You just don't see rookie PGs that rely on a perimeter game shooting that high of a percentage. Don't just look at Ricky, go ask Kemba and Brandon Knight. What Kyrie has done is pretty crazy.

I like Rubio and all, but what is this, "he has been more valuable to the Wolves" sh!t? I'm probably one of the few that watched just about every Cavs game last year and this year. It is night and f#cking day.
    Because this is the same Wolves team as last year that actually was the worst team in the league last year + Rubio and Adelman. Also the comment of "he has been more valuable tp the Wolves" is based partly off the fact that Rubio leads the Wolves in +/- and our offense goes from 101.0 per 100 possessions > 105.2 per 100 possessions and our defense goes from 108.9 points per 100 possessions > 98.7 points per 100 possessions when he steps on the court.

I'm not trying to belittle Irving at all but Rubio is a night and day better defender than him right now just like Irving is a night and day better scorer than Rubio is and ever will be. Rubio also has the edge in Steals, Rebounds, Assists and turns the ball over less.

Quote Originally Posted by Maneva
    I love watching Rubio. Closest thing we've got to Jason Kidd. I see him racking up the triple doubles soon.
    He's better than Kidd was as a rookie

http://bkref.com/tiny/crz1N

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    Because this is the same Wolves team as last year that actually was the worst team in the league last year + Rubio and Adelman. Also the comment of "he has been more valuable tp the Wolves" is based partly off the fact that Rubio leads the Wolves in +/- and our offense goes from 101.0 per 100 possessions > 105.2 per 100 possessions and our defense goes from 108.9 points per 100 possessions > 98.7 points per 100 possessions when he steps on the court.

I'm not trying to belittle Irving at all but Rubio is a night and day better defender than him right now just like Irving is a night and day better scorer than Rubio is and ever will be. Rubio also has the edge in Steals, Rebounds, Assists and turns the ball over less.
    WOW

In other words he's tearing up the league with fundamentals. That is the same reason Love destroyed the league last year & everybody called him a stat padder..... Interesting.

Wow. Their numbers are shockingly similar. Almost identical.

Barring injury, I'm excited as hell for this dude's career.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    my pick is irving too but it's not so clear cut. c'mon man, he shoots poorly but it's not like he shot jacks and takes wild shots that take his team out of the game. he makes good decisions and is less TO prone than irving. it's not clear cut at all. you sound like a fool. they're both in a tight race. lebron was clear cut. b-roy was clear cut. rose was clear cut. griffin was clear cut
    Melo should've been the co-rookie of the year with Lebron.

Melo 21 ppg, 6.1 rpg, 2.8 apg, 1.2 spg and 0.5 bpg

LeBron 20.9 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 5.9 apg, 1.6 spg and 0.7 bpg

I think Rubio is gonna win it though but Kyrie is nice

Banned

21 games bro relax