Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Default What kind of reaction do you expect from LeBron when he wins his ring?

Something like this:

Default Re: What kind of reaction do you expect from LeBron when he wins his ring?

Default Re: What kind of reaction do you expect from LeBron when he wins his ring?

Bookmarked, and no it won't be like OP's pic

Banned

when?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

He will prance around like a douchebag and talk about how long its been and all the people he has heard talking. He will have the same smug satisfied look hes had 90% of the time. Idont think hes gonna get emotional at all.

And for the record...im surprised none of the first few posts mentioned something related to hell(or possibly miami) freezing over and his possible need of warm clothing as a result.

Local High School Star EllEffEll's Avatar

I would expect a little humility to go along with the celebration. He's been through a lot, paid his dues and it's likey he'll get over the hump soon.

I could be wrong, but I'm an optimist.

Good High School Starter

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

if*

I expect him to cry and if he has any sense he won't talk to the media for a while.

he'll start raping broads left and right

Probably just smile and talk to a reporter/crowd about how it was always his dream yada yada..

He'll probably shows a huge middle finger to the Kobetards who are watching the NBA Finals on live tv.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

Banned

did anyone really care when the last "big 3 ringchasers" won their title?

did it boost any of their careers?

no one will give any credit to lebron or the heat. theyre will be so much backlash and asterisks attatched to it

garnett was top 25-30 all time before.. and now with his 1 ring hes still around that... if he won in minni he might be top 15. but he ring chased and won with 2 other guys almost as good or better than him

lebron is basically doing the exact same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    He'll probably shows a huge middle finger to the Kobetards who are watching the NBA Finals on live tv.

lol how will winning 1/5th of what kobe has ( while in the worst fashion possible ) supposed to stick it to kobe fans?
    Last edited by kennethgriffin; 02-01-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    He'll probably throw a huge middle finger to the Kobetards who are watching the NBA Finals.
    wouldn't make sense to.

he would have 1, Kobe's got 5, and he had to join Wade and Bosh to get it.