Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-25-2014, 04:35 PM   #1801
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead Discussion

http://io9.com/this-new-walking-dead...y-d-1611071118

Season 4 trailer. Looking good
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:28 AM   #1802
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
It looks epic. Tyrese is going ham on someone.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 11:46 AM   #1803
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

So from the looks of it they team up with the Terminus guys which is a kind of plot give away seems like crazy Rick is back, Walking Dead needs more crazy Rick. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint like season 4 was kind of a let down.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:06 PM   #1804
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
So from the looks of it they team up with the Terminus guys which is a kind of plot give away seems like crazy Rick is back, Walking Dead needs more crazy Rick. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint like season 4 was kind of a let down.

it could be blackmail
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 02:16 PM   #1805
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

AMC has ordered a new Walking Dead companion Pilot that will explore other areas of life in the zombie apocalypse. It will be created by WD executive producer Robert Kirkman. It will be a new setting and new characters.

link
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:14 PM   #1806
Demitri98
Don't feed the trolls

Demitri98 has an OK reputation so far

I'm about to shoot myself...season 5 GET HERE ALREADY!!
Demitri98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 03:55 PM   #1807
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

bump
Old 09-25-2014, 04:24 PM   #1808
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation hereBaller1986 has a near all-star reputation here

I am very excited for next season.
Baller1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 05:06 PM   #1809
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When's ep 1 of the next season coming out?
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 07:14 PM   #1810
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

anyone here reading the comics? the events with the zombies from the last issues were truly WTF for me. i thought it was brilliant, i don't think i've seen zombies presented in this manner before.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:41 PM   #1811
sixerfan82
College star

Quote:
anyone here reading the comics? the events with the zombies from the last issues were truly WTF for me. i thought it was brilliant, i don't think i've seen zombies presented in this manner before.

I've read the comics, however this discussion is for the TV show only I believe. So before you get flamed at the stick, dont mention the comics again. I am however available to discuss via PM.
Old 09-26-2014, 08:02 AM   #1812
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

Somebody HAS to die in the opener.

My guess is that weird dude who supposedly has info on the cure.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 10:43 AM   #1813
sixerfan82
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One

My guess is..based on the trailer. Bob Stookey.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:52 AM   #1814
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One

i'm thinking the alcoholic brother. they already have tyrese, TWD are over the quota.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: