Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Miami HEAT Winning Streak

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Ogg
    17 straight wins and counting. HEAT tie the Clippers for the longest winning streak this season.
    Clippers won 17 straight? Lmao when did that happen

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Indy's gonna be the bookends

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    Clippers won 17 straight? Lmao when did that happen
    december iirc

Spurs and Clippers have done similar things this season, but unfortunately for them whenever the Heat do something it's much more universal. The Heat better hope they aren't clicking too early though.

Banned

National High School Star Mrofir's Avatar

nobody is beating the heat this year. Season is over. Watch for storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Spurs and Clippers have done similar things this season, but unfortunately for them whenever the Heat do something it's much more universal. The Heat better hope they aren't clicking too early though.

Thats not true at all. Dont be an assclown you know the Spurs got the recognition they deserved during their streak this year AND last year

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mrofir
    nobody is beating the heat this year. Season is over. Watch for storylines.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Props to the Heat on this amazing run. I have no clue who could beat them right now. Great all around team effort. The big three are balling.

RETIRED, ISH 2008-2013 willds09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    Props to the Heat on this amazing run. I have no clue who could beat them right now. Great all around team effort. The big three are balling.
    Spurs, and knicks will beat them for sure, tha pacers big maybe

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Dude spurs didnt have that kind of streak and clippers 17 game winning streak pales in comparison with heat streak.

Clippers played only 4 playoff teams(mind that utah will not be in playoffs).
    Those 4 teams that will qualify for playoffs are
    Boston,Denver,Bucks,Chicago.Clippers are contender and all of these playoff teams are lower seed and they are expected to lose in 1st round.

Now lets look at what heat have done over the course of their winstreak

Miami beat very formidable opponents memphis OKC clippers knicks and unlike clippers miami has played 8 playoff teams and 3 of them are contenders.They won in OKC which is probably the hardest arena to play and win for road teams.

So miami win streak is much more impressive and if they win sunday's showdown against pacers they could be looking at the 2nd best winning streak ever.
    Last edited by arifgokcen; 03-09-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Thats not true at all. Dont be an assclown you know the Spurs got the recognition they deserved during their streak this year AND last year
    By who exactly?

Dude spurs didnt have that kind of streak and clippers 17 game winning streak pales in comparison with heat streak.

Clippers played only 4 playoff teams(mind that utah will not be in playoffs).
    Those 4 teams that will qualify for playoffs are
    Boston,Denver,Bucks,Chicago.Clippers are contender and all of these playoff teams are lower seed and they are expected to lose in 1st round.

Now lets look at what heat have done over the course of their winstreak

Miami beat very formidable opponents memphis OKC clippers knicks and unlike clippers miami has played 8 playoff teams and 3 of them are contenders.They won in OKC which is probably the hardest arena to play and win for road teams.

So miami win streak is much more impressive and if they win sunday's showdown against pacers they could be looking at the 2nd best winning streak ever.
    The Spurs had a 16 out of 17 game winning stretch between January and February, predominantly without Ginobili or Duncan playing.

The Clippers streak was just as impressive in my opinion, not because of competition but because of the out of this world chemistry they were playing with which I still don't believe has been matched by any team thus far this season.

2nd best winning streak ever? Please. Miami is by far the best team in the league with the most versatile artillery of weapons. They are a historically stacked squad, even if most don't want to accept this. There have been many larger winning streaks by teams with much less talent in the history of the league.

This thread could potentially jinx them.

It should be deleted.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

By who exactly?

The Spurs had a 16 out of 17 game winning stretch between January and February, predominantly without Ginobili or Duncan playing.

The Clippers streak was just as impressive in my opinion, not because of competition but because of the out of this world chemistry they were playing with which I still don't believe has been matched by any team thus far this season.

2nd best winning streak ever? Please. Miami is by far the best team in the league with the most versatile artillery of weapons. They are a historically stacked squad, even if most don't want to accept this. There have been many larger winning streaks by teams with much less talent in the history of the league.
    Dude why did you even quote me if you are not gonna reply to my message.

16 out of 17 means nothing thats not to say they havent been very impressive but nobody will remember that at the end of the day.So spurs as great as they have been didnt have a stretch like this this year..So dont bring up spurs.

Again what you are talking about is purely intangible.Somebody could easily say miami has been much more impressive because they generally let teams get comfortable before locking them down in the 4th quarter as we repeatedly saw during this winning streak.

Dude again as i said if they win pacers game they could be looking at 2nd best winning streak which is 22+ win streak which is true.If you are gonna define best as do the most with the least then i dont have anything to say to you.Because you are talking about something noone can prove.

Let me make myself clear i can easily say charlotte 3 game winning streak is best this season because their lineup is horrible.