Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Marcus Smart will be a star in this league...

he has the potential but let him play at least one season before calling him a future star .. without shooting he could be a rich mans tony allen

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    I would consider Bradley exclusively an SG. His PG experiment worked out horribly, I don't want to see that again.
    He's still a combo guard though in the situation I outlined. I wouldn't play him at the point either but next to Rondo or Smart I believe he still has the facilitating skills to make for a difficult match up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    No. Just no.
    c'mun cuh, don't be salty.

I expect Payton to become awesome. the remix of rondo

anyway, I don't know about superstar, bud Smart has a very high floor due to his physical tools and defense. he should at least become a game changer on that end of the floor. If he can improve his shot, playmaking as he matures, then

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salwan
    c'mun cuh, don't be salty.

I expect Payton to become awesome. the remix of rondo

anyway, I don't know about superstar, bud Smart has a very high floor due to his physical tools and defense. he should at least become a game changer on that end of the floor. If he can improve his shot, playmaking as he matures, then
    He's an awesome defender w not a lot of PG skills. He'll have a long career due to his defense but don't count on his shot improving. Everyone assumes that players will improve their jumpshots but it just doesn't happen that often. Rubio has yet to improve and I don't think Smarts improved in his two years of college. He has very little instincts as a PG. It's not his natural position and you can tell in the way he plays.