Default Kobe actually hires people to troll for him online (READ BEFORE MODS DELETE THIS)

I recently met a friend who works in the internet marketing sector in LA. He told me quite a few celebrities hires people to promote themselves online to create publicity and fame. And he said Kobe actually hired a few guys to promote him in online NBA forums (apparently the pay is not bad).

This explains EVERYTHING, why there are so many mindless incoherent kobe stans worshiping Kobe like a GOD, makes total sense.

Apparently the Mods don't like me exposing whats happening, so read this before it gets deleted. They already deleted my previous post.

Default Re: Kobe actually hires people to troll for him online (READ BEFORE MODS DELETE THIS)

This should be interesting.

Banned

Default Re: Kobe actually hires people to troll for him online (READ BEFORE MODS DELETE THIS)

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    This gif will never make any sense lol

Henry 'ole boy, is that you?

you have no friends

- 1,200 posts
    - 4 red bars
    - Had posts deleted by mods in the past

hmm....real credible source right here, fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    - 1,200 posts
    - 4 red bars
    - Had posts deleted by mods in the past

hmm....real credible source right here, fellas.

If you were curious all my red bars are from Kobe stans.

Why? There's people who will do it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    I recently met a friend who works in the internet marketing sector in LA. He told me quite a few celebrities hires people to promote themselves online to create publicity and fame. And he said Kobe actually hired a few guys to promote him in online NBA forums (apparently the pay is not bad).

This explains EVERYTHING, why there are so many mindless incoherent kobe stans worshiping Kobe like a GOD, makes total sense.

Apparently the Mods don't like me exposing whats happening, so read this before it gets deleted. They already deleted my previous post.

I met your friend, he said you always make shit up and tell people he said it.

It all makes COMPLETE sense now.
    How else do you explain posters like ImKobe and Kenneth Griffin?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Don't remake a topic that gets deleted. We no longer spend hours redeleting the same topic that some idiot troll refuses to accept isn't welcome. Those days are over.