Default As far as hair goes, Blazers are easily the best team in the league.

No team even comes close to the amount of fresh cuts and fades on this team. I know Portland is hip, but goddamn.

Last edited by Duggrr; 10-29-2014 at 03:49 PM.

Serious playground baller

Default Re: As far as hair goes, Blazers are easily the best team in the league.

100% srs, i straight up tell my barber i want a damien lillard fade. Last year i typed damuen lillard f in google it automaticaplly searched for fade as recommendations ans was pleasantly durprised a lot ofpeople recognize true swag ehen they see it. Lillars has the cleanest fade in.the league, cot damn. On mobile so a bunch of typos lol

Golden State Aster*sks

Default Re: As far as hair goes, Blazers are easily the best team in the league.

Got to love a team full of heads with hair. They should be sponsored by Head & Shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by sejoon101
    100% srs, i straight up tell my barber i want a damien lillard fade. Last year i typed damuen lillard f in google it automaticaplly searched for fade as recommendations ans was pleasantly durprised a lot ofpeople recognize true swag ehen they see it. Lillars has the cleanest fade in.the league, cot damn. On mobile so a bunch of typos lol
    i thought you were trying to be jock theos style up until that last sentence

Contender for best looking Team in the league?

Banned

Mean while in Orlando we have Paytons wtf hair (which is awesome) and Evan Fourniers absolutely horrible pony tail thing while looking like he is wearing eye shadow.

Banned

Well, we got Kelly Olynyk...

Quote Originally Posted by sejoon101

He does have a very nice fade.

Banned

I swear last year every time I saw Lillard play, I thought to myself "does this get a haircut before every game?"

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Contender for best looking Team in the league?
    Portland would be if we didn't have Steve Blake and CJ McCollum.

Banned

You're forgetting someone:

You also forgot Aldridge's neck-beard, and Caveman. Also, Allen Crabbe has the wrong hairstyle, he needs to cover those ears.

OP fail

Coincidentally the team's MVP doesn't cut his hair often.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Coincidentally the team's MVP doesn't cut his hair often.
    Yeah, Harden really needs to shave that beard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
    Yeah, Harden really needs to shave that beard.