Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KD MVP question

Banned

Default Re: KD MVP question

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    for me the MVP is the best player as stated by

Most Valuable Player

I don't give 2 shits about regular season, stats or what. It should be given to the best player in the game. Shaq should have more, chukbe shoulda won it when he was going bukkake on the league, bron instead of rose, etc.

This thread is just implying that if you give 2007-2010 lebron this thunder team they ring no questions bout that. KD might not even get out the west. KD a great player but he inferior to lebron, I'm a stan of neither btw, I just like watching basketball not some niggga begggin for food stamps at the ft line.

You jungle monkeys keep laughin you ain't got zero ball knowledge
    MVP is a regular season award. What you care or don't care about is completely and utterly irrelevant.

for me the MVP is the best player as stated by

Most Valuable Player

I don't give 2 shits about regular season, stats or what. It should be given to the best player in the game. Shaq should have more, chukbe shoulda won it when he was going bukkake on the league, bron instead of rose, etc.

This thread is just implying that if you give 2007-2010 lebron this thunder team they ring no questions bout that. KD might not even get out the west. KD a great player but he inferior to lebron, I'm a stan of neither btw, I just like watching basketball not some niggga begggin for food stamps at the ft line.

You jungle monkeys keep laughin you ain't got zero ball knowledge

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    YOU were the one who was able to both:

1. talk about how KD needs to win a ring when talking about the MVP (regular season award)

2. talk about him being on a "stacked" team where WB and Jackson are the only ones even being able to create a shot and most of the team consists of rookies and roleplayers with very limited roles. A stacked team is when 3 hall of famers team up in their prime.

I've never seen so much fail from a hater in one sentence. You can't even use any stats or logic when trying to prove KD doesn't deserve the MVP.
    abaka is at all star level and has an excellent mid range game, he is far from an offensive liability.
    westbrook is a top 10 player in this league.
    reggie jackson/perkins/sefolosha/adams are all excellent role players

2 allstars + excellent rollplayers = stack team.
    Quit chimping.

and lmao at this thread for not understanding that the purpose of this thread was just to underline how meaningless would be if KD won the MVP if we go by regular season stats and not by real impact.

lmao again as to how a team with 2 allstars+great role players is NOT a great support cast for a MVP level player. That made me

Banned

lmao @ you thinking MVPs have anything to do with the post season

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    lmao @ you thinking MVPs have anything to do with the post season
    maybe you are too young to remember hakeem and drob? Of course it has to do, it don't matter what the press say MVP means best player in the L for the players. But do continue with your perception.

Banned

maybe you are too young to remember hakeem and drob? Of course it has to do, it don't matter what the press say MVP means best player in the L for the players. But do continue with your perception.
    I also remember when they stripped Rose of his MVP. Same with Dirk.

You're dunk. It's a regular season award, regardless of whatever dumbass rationalization you use.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    I also remember when they stripped Rose of his MVP. Same with Dirk.

You're dunk. It's a regular season award, regardless of whatever dumbass rationalization you use.
    you think it's dumb that I'm implying it matters to the players? A regular season shows a champion not necesarily by record, but hey I'm arguing with a 12 year old on the internets. God bless.