Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    More like Matt Boner HB40TheNextStar's Avatar

Default Re: Cbssports: Deron Williams has informed cbs's Berger that he wants to join the Knicks

I'd rather take a healthy Paul.

Default Re: Cbssports: Deron Williams has informed cbs's Berger that he wants to join the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by HB40TheNextStar
    I'd rather take a healthy Paul.
    I'd take Deron because I feel like he has more effective years left in the league. CP3 got his meniscus removed and already doesn't look as explosive, though he's still effective.

Come to LA Deron and play with Amare x 2, Blake Griffin.

i hope he comes here and get dantoni to resign, that would be nice

Default Re: Cbssports: Deron Williams has informed cbs's Burger that he wants to join the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    After getting raped by every PG in the west this year he is trying to let his ass take a break.
    what pg in the west raped him?

Breaking news: Blake Griffin informed associates that next time he jumps over a car he wants to land in NY.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Cbssports: Deron Williams has informed cbs's Burger that he wants to join the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by c3z4r
    what pg in the west raped him?
    Westbrook, Nash twice. He hasn't had a good month.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

why don't we just cut the league down to 15 teams, so all these guys can team up.

Honestly, I'm getting sick of the sellouts. Don't try to go to big markets just because you want more attention. Although I think the NBA would like us to blame the player. I think maybe a guy like Williams accepts the fact he can only win if he goes to Boston, LA, or New York.

The NBA is an opera. It's the WWE. The NBA probably will never work on a way for small market teams to keep stars. There is no money in it.

I'm actually glad to hear the NBA loses money. It just shows me they are losing the real fans of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    why don't we just cut the league down to 15 teams, so all these guys can team up.
    they should

Sky2k8336
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I hope this isn't going to develop into a Deron-Drama for the next year and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    to be fair, this has been a really bad month for Deron and the Jazz in general. Look at all that happened.

-smak

Quote Originally Posted by Scoooter
    nash yeah, i'll give you that but he's been averaging 20, 12 and 5 against okc this season while westbrook is averaging 25, 7 and 3 against utah, so it's not exactly what i would call rape.

chips93
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Gundress
    See what I said....

Young generation/gimmicks killed NBA, is not good for basketball.

players have become bigger than their teams, and their are using that power, not hard to understand sloan's frustration that led to his resigning

this cba is coming just in time, something has to change, this is just getting stupid, deron/dwight/cp3 all have almost two years left on their deals, and they are already posturing for free agency
    Last edited by chips93; 02-20-2011 at 01:14 AM.