Thread: The Backcourt

Good college starter

Default The Backcourt

The Pelicans are looking to trade Eric Gordon so they can make Tyreke Evans the starting SG.

Speaking of Gordon, a source believes he will be traded this season in a move to wipe off the maximum deal he signed with the Phoenix Suns in 2012 (through 2016 with a player option), and to make Evans, who signed a long-term deal with the Pelicans this past summer, the starting shooting guard.

Bleacher Report - See more at: http://*********.com/rumors.htm#sthash.876wc1PF.dpuf

Back when Eric Gordon and Eric Bledsoe played with the Clippers, they played a few games together as the starting backcourt when Baron Davis was injured and Bledsoe started in his place.

They were playing like they were the 2nd coming of Isiah Thomas and Joe Dumars.

I could see Eric Gordon and Eric Bledsoe playing together. The Raptors are also looking to trade DeMar DeRozan. He would also be nice next to Bledsoe.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: The Backcourt

i dont really want gordon anymore. i mean sg is a weak position but the guy is hurt frequently/majorly and just doesn't show me what he used to show me

keep rocking the Dragonblade.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

our front court could def. use improvement. until len can start contributing the only guy not afraid of really banging is the paint is plumdog.

frye sits around the perimeter and misses wide open threes, and the morris' would rather step back mid range (marcus more than kieff).

Local High School Star

I was on Realgm and they posted stats of how much better we are with Dragic. (yes i browse realgm) We're really underrating Dragic. Lets just focus on our frontcourt.

Banned

Our back court is fine....we need to find a dominate forward

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

It's just what the other fellow Suns fans had said, improving our backcourt should be the last concern right now, that is if we even need an upgrade.
    We've got bigger holes to fill. PF specifically. Plus I do not want the future of the team to be rested on injury-prone players.

The Dragon lives in Phoenix and is the leader the Suns need right now.
    Arguably the best backcourt in the NBA along with Steph and Klay. Their willingness and capability to coexist and complement each other is amazing, despite both being point guards.

Good college starter

The Suns are actually trying to trade Dragic. The Kings are trying to get him. Playing with 2 small guards in the backcourt will only get you so far. The Suns plan on extending Bledsoe. Suns needs some big man help and they need a bigger SG.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by idizzle
    The Suns are actually trying to trade Dragic. The Kings are trying to get him. Playing with 2 small guards in the backcourt will only get you so far. The Suns plan on extending Bledsoe. Suns needs some big man help and they need a bigger SG.
    Dragic is a better playmaker imo. It would be unwise to trade him or bledsoe but goran is the better pg out of both. Bledsoe may pan out to be the better player but it's not as if point guards like dragic are a dime a dozen