Default Would you guys like the NBA more if it was scripted like pro wrestling?

No real competition, just basketball entertainment, larger than life personalities, story lines, and swerves? I think many of you would. The league is halfway there already with all the soft rules and superstar favouritism.

Default Re: Would you guys like the NBA more if it was scripted like pro wrestling?

It already is.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Would you guys like the NBA more if it was scripted like pro wrestling?

No, no, um no.

Reality beats fiction every time.

If I wanted to see some fiction, I would read a sci-fi novel. When I watch sports, I want to see the best of the best go at it and may the best win.

The NBA are already blurring the lines, I can see it fully transitioning in the next 5 years.

Also yes, lots of nerds here would like it better. ISH has a lot of full-time basement dwellers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    The NBA are already blurring the lines, I can see it fully transitioning in the next 5 years.

Also yes, lots of nerds here would like it better. ISH has a lot of full-time basement dwellers.
    Agreed, that's my point. Its inching closer to wrestling territory over time.