Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Durant just basically takes a shitload of shots

Durant just basically takes a shotload of shits

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Anyone who seriously thinks Durant's defense has been bad is a colossal retard/isn't actually watching these games. His defense is one of the main reasons why OKC is on the verge of beating a 73 win team. The whole reason OKC's death lineup is blowing GS off the court is because on top of all the added offense, his defense at the 4 is KG-like.
    His defense has significantly improved and he's actually a really good defender now, but lets not get carried away.

NBA Superstar

What a pure factually incorrect OP...

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Dirk career FGM per game: 7.8
    Dirk career FG%: 47%

Durant career FGM per game: 9.2
    Durant career FG%: 48%
    Better than Dirk at every facet of the game. Scoring, Defending, Play-making, leadership/intangibles.... literally everything.

I love Dirk, but KD's a cut above.

More biased posts from poorskin...

Hilarious how badly LeBron has mindraped TheMarkisMadSon. Dude brings him up out of nowhere.

Next we'll be seeing

(OTC)
    OP: [x movie] started off good but the ending was horrible. Really overrated.
    TheMarkisMadSon: reminds me of LeBron. Chokes in the end and extremely overrated.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Why select the only instances Lebron shot more / was less efficient while doing the opposite for Kobe? Look at the entire picture, the context, the entire career, the total average, those facts or just your eyes... Kobe was less efficient & took many more shots while averaging still less... not sure why you are trying to be defensive / deny Kobe was less efficient & took many more shots? Kobe compared to Lebron is by far the guy who would most often "just basically take a shitload of shots".... if you are a Kobe fan you are condoning such style of play, you should be a fan of such play, no need to get defensive & deny such a thing, why be a Kobe fan if you are denying what he was his entire career...

With that being said, my point... if you are a Kobe fan, a fan of a guy who missed the most shots in NBA history, who was that GOAT at "just basically take a shitload of shots" to score extremly often during his career, even in his last game... then you have absolutely zero right to judge other players who do that in 1 game... because that just begs the question to why you were even a Kobe fan...

Next time somebody "just basically takes a shitload of shots" to score / inefficiently you should go: "Amazing performance!! That was Kobesque!!! "

Blah blah blah blah

Pauk answer the question bud..

Was Lebrons scoring in the finals last year impressive to you? Was it some all time great scoring performance?

I see you prop up those finals as some atg scoring performance and then shit on guys like Iverson.. Which I find hilarious

And for the record, I found Lebrons style of play in the last finals MUCH MORE impressive than something like his 2014 finals where he played passively and allowed his team to receive the biggest finals beat down in NBA history..

But you have to realize, the Warriors left him on an island the entire series, they dared Lebron to beat them with his ISO game.. Their strategy was to not double and stay on his teammates to prevent the drive and kick.. And it worked

At the end of the day though, the cavs never changed their game plan, steve kerr straight up said that he wasn't going to double Lebron in the series.. And Lebron took it upon himself to try to win while playing an ugly, Iso style and he had many chances to win late in games and failed.

But I don't think taking 33 shots, to score 36 points, while shooting 48% TS for the series when you are getting SINGLE COVERAGE from the opposing teams bench player is some type of all time great performance.
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 05-27-2016 at 03:12 PM.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Hilarious how badly LeBron has mindraped TheMarkisMadSon. Dude brings him up out of nowhere.

Next we'll be seeing

(OTC)
    OP: [x movie] started off good but the ending was horrible. Really overrated.
    TheMarkisMadSon: reminds me of LeBron. Chokes in the end and extremely overrated.

Thanks for bringing me up after I hadn't posted for the last page and a half.

Good to know that I rile you up enough to bring me back into the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Thanks for bringing me up after I hadn't posted for the last page and a half.

Good to know that I rile you up enough to bring me back into the conversation.
    I hadn't read this thread yet. I started on page 1. Your post stood out as hilarious considering it was so off topic and clearly agenda driven. "Riled up" doe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Better than Dirk at every facet of the game. Scoring, Defending, Play-making, leadership/intangibles.... literally everything.

I love Dirk, but KD's a cut above.
    LOL...what was more impressive vs Dallas this postseason

His Game 1 7-17 shooting or
    Game 2 7-33
    or Game 3 11-25
    or his amazing Game 4 7-20

or his even better 11-25 in Game 5?

Whereas Dirk went

7-15
    7-19
    7-12
    12-21
    8-15

LOL Dirk SHITS all over Durant, always has, always will. Durant will be TRASH at 37.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Anyone who seriously thinks Durant's defense has been bad is a colossal retard/isn't actually watching these games. His defense is one of the main reasons why OKC is on the verge of beating a 73 win team. The whole reason OKC's death lineup is blowing GS off the court is because on top of all the added offense, his defense at the 4 is KG-like.

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

Basically, 43% from field and 28% from 3 . Westbrook and Adams are the reason the Thunder are where they are.