Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: If you didn't think poorly of LeBron before, this might change your mind...

Lol at u guys arguing over two guys ego. Smh. But to be honest u dont really hear ish like this about Kobe

Shutting down your thread with knowledge and intelligence DJ Leon Smith's Avatar

Default Re: If you didn't think poorly of LeBron before, this might change your mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    If his ones of the greatest photographers of all time why did he feel the need to bitch like a little girl....
    How it it bitching when the story he's telling is from a career retrospective for the latest issue of Sports Illustrated? Do you think he just randomly blogged about this for no reason? In the article he lists all his experiences with athletes he's photographed.

The whole article is here, not that you'll read it - http://tinyurl.com/dy8v9ms

Local High School Star WillyJakk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    If his ones of the greatest photographers of all time why did he feel the need to bitch like a little girl....
    Exactly.

I'm a rep you on that one.

The guy comes off like he's casting stones at LeBron (who had already brought on the self-inflicted "hate") but I mean damn...

He's a photographer w/ an "illustrious" 50 yr career (according to the article) so we are talking about a grown man here who is complaining about a 25-26yr old immature man.

On top of that it's business, it's not like they're friends til the end.

It's a guy who took LeBron's pics.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Oositdwn
    But you know it's true as soon as I mentioned Kobe you guys swarmed in for the attack. It's Ok bro, Kobe is just a basketball player like every other in the league don't get worked up on what others say about the dude.

Don't respond to LakersReign dude....he's an obvious troll looking for someone to love him...He literally would follow me everywhere i'd go in these forums talking about Lebron, even when no one was talking about Lebron....He's simply a Kobe homer in fear of Lebron's potential.

Local High School Star WillyJakk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kkling
    Negatory.

That's a playa.

Unless you were the girl.

Wow reading this thread was an insult to my intellect

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    If you follow Lebron or Kobe at all you know what their personality's are.

The fact that Lebron ignored some random dude
    or had an entourage with him is not worthy of being posted anywhere as a story or as news.

No one cares.

/Thread
    yea the fact is that the photographer was just another random dude.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    ...mind-bogglingly ridiculous. what an uber-douche.

From world famous photographer Walter Ioos Jr.

Now the decision all seems to make sense.

Chosen1

http://deadspin.com/5867328/lebron-j...irectly-to-him

Overboard? Yes. But, when you have people telling you that you're a king your whole life, what do you expect?

The dude has never had much adversity to overcome. When he was young he was poor, but everyone saw how gifted he was so he was getting hand outs his whole life.

Doesn't surprise me at all. I doubt the guy knows how to balance a check book, call customer service, or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    Yo you guys are mad gay, if I was LeBron I would have 8 liaisons numbered 1 through 8 and no liaison would be allowed to talk to a liaison that is more than one number away from him, and people would only be able to talk to liaison number 1 and only liaison number 8 could talk to me, lebron. So if a person wants to communicate to me, they would have to talk to the first liaison, and that liaison would tell it to liaison #2 and then he would talk to liaison #3 and etc.. until it gets to me. That shit would be ill yo

liaison
    I wish I had that too. Everything will be lost in translation I'd be surprised I'd get what I wanted.

I rule the local playground returnofthemack's Avatar

i hate lebron. mostly because of his face

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    youre the one that comes into every lebron thread with sand in your ******.

youre like one of the bitches who pretends she doesnt care about her man having a new girlfriends but inside you're crying deeply and puttin up facebook messages like 'im thru wid diss. cant trust nobody'.

go gargle a bag of dikks. no one cares what you think.
    Says Lebron's bitch. I at least make it obvious that I hate him.

You call others "Lebron fans" without admitting you're one of his biggest co*cksuckers.

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    Says Lebron's bitch. I at least make it obvious that I hate him.

You call others "Lebron fans" without admitting you're one of his biggest co*cksuckers.
    i give two shits about lebron. im not a heat fan, never was, never will be. not a cavs fan or former supporter of him either.

this forum lacks the creative juices to post about anything other than one or the other.

Default Re: In this thread, fans scream at each other about new Lebron James stuff

''a low self esteem prostitute who wishes to see much more women engaged in prostitution''

that's Lebron and his jockers

Lebron is the prostitute of the NBA
    his jockers are the prostitutes of ISH