Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: so what does ISH think of Blatt's first year?

Quote Originally Posted by IncarceratedBob
    He's a top tier coach in the NBA. Top 5 ish. Only coaches I say are clearly better are Pop, Carlisle, Scott and maybe Bud?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    Whatever happened to his complex offensive scheme? Did lebron throw it out?
    How many times do I have tell you clowns here that he never used Princeton offense in Europe? It was all entirely made up BULLSHIT that US media completely fabricated.

How many times does this have to be explained here?

We had this discussion in like 5 different threads before the season started. What exactly does it take for some people to grasp this?

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd
    he's not top tier...and probably 15-ish...these are also as good, if not better, than Blatt.

Jason Kidd
    Thibs
    Doc
    Brad Stevens
    Joerger
    Van Gundy
    You can't say that. It is impossible to judge an NBA coach. Outsiders have no clue what they are really doing. That's why the COTY is a joke award. Anyone who overachieves basically gets it because the media doesn't know what other criteria to base it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz
    5/10

His motivational speeches are far from inspiring. A lot of timeouts a needed to reaffirm strategy instead he goes on a cringe worthy rant.

When coaching a guy like LeBron...gotta go for broke and you gotta get a leash on him basically the first moment you meet. The minute you give LeBron too much, you have lost a lot of respect from other players. My theory is that you have a guaranteed contract anyways, go for broke!

A coach like JVG would never ever sway the coaching to LeBron or any player and I believe that is the type of coach LeBron needs because he does have a vision and due to his dominance in this sport, he is a little narrow minded because of that.

this thread is a joke. posters have no clue what coaches do

the guy is a 10.

lol at inspiring and motivating. that's the least of the job description.

90% of the job is done pre-game. drills and teaching. 10% is the subs and play calling.

you know who has played here by their comments on coaching.

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    0. Why the **** wouldnt you put Marion on Iggy.
    Why do you think it was Blatt who did that? Maybe it was Lebron who put Marion on Iggy

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    How many times do I have tell you clowns here that he never used Princeton offense in Europe? It was all entirely made up BULLSHIT that US media completely fabricated.

How many times does this have to be explained here?

We had this discussion in like 5 different threads before the season started. What exactly does it take for some people to grasp this?
    I have no idea what he did in Europe nor was I referring to it. It was an offense that was supposedly going to be implemented and Lebron was so smart that he picked it up almost immediately. Yet if he was able to pick it up why was it not put into practice?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    I have no idea what he did in Europe nor was I referring to it. It was an offense that was supposedly going to be implemented and Lebron was so smart that he picked it up almost immediately. Yet if he was able to pick it up why was it not put into practice?
    It kinda was until injuries.

someone tried to neg me (failed, since it was gray) and say "i know shit about coaching."

lol. considering that i played for one, i sure as hell more know about it than the rest of you sedentary fa99ots.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

8/10

As aggressive as Lebron was, he should of emphasised more ball movement rather than ISO Bron, he teammates were obviously not the best but its a better strategy than chucking bad midrange shots and contested shots.