Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bran made Bosh worse

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    So having 3 good plays in the entirety of the 2013 playoffs means he wasn't carried?
    His Game 7 of the Finals does as well

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    The offense was designed to spread the floor for Wade and LeBron to drive and kick it out to shooters. Now I'm not saying LeBron turned him into a scrub or anything. That was just the scheme.
    But even then there were plenty of possessions that ended up with Bosh facing up against a defender he was much, much quicker then and instead of taking him off the dribble, he settled for an awkward jumper. It was infuriating to watch last year.

But he still made plays when it mattered throughout the big 3 era. IJS. It's a team sport. We focus so much on 1 player. It requires a team to win a title.
    I agree with your statement. It's a team sport. One player shouldn't get all the credit ,one player shouldn't get all the blame. The title of this thread should be 2010-2013 Heat teams made Bosh worse, not Lebron.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Daseba. Get out while you can.

You're going against the bran Stan family. No good can come of this

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    But even then there were plenty of possessions that ended up with Bosh facing up against a defender he was much, much quicker then and instead of taking him off the dribble, he settled for an awkward jumper. It was infuriating to watch last year.
    I agree that Bosh was up and down. He's going to have better numbers this year by default because he's the main option.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    So having 3 good plays in the entirety of the 2013 playoffs means he wasn't carried?
    well, Bosh was a 24/12 guy before Lebron... and he appears to be that and more after Lebron....

so no, he wasn't carried, apparently he was held down by Lebron.

facts are facts my good student.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    I agree with your statement. It's a team sport. One player shouldn't get all the credit ,one player shouldn't get all the blame. The title of this thread should be 2010-2013 Heat teams made Bosh worse, not Lebron.
    I don't agree with the OP. LeBron did the heavy lifting, but they won as a team. This is obviously a troll thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    Bosh 26 and 15. LOL @ Bran stans.
    Curious, when Bosh has a bad game is AW allowed to make this exact same thread but in reverse?

Because he will.

The offense was designed to spread the floor for Wade and LeBron to drive and kick it out to shooters. Now I'm not saying LeBron turned him into a scrub or anything. That was just the scheme.
    They did try Bosh post up plays multiple times, and they did experiment running the offense throught Bosh, but it never worked.

They did try Bosh post up play multiple times, and they did experiment running the offense throught Bosh, but it never worked.
    It seems to be working this year from what I've seen so far. Although he's worked on his game this summer.

Banned

Lebron taught Bosh how to be comfortable shooting from long distances, which is certainly helping him now

LeBron also helped Bosh on how to play off ball instead of the ball dominant PF Bosh was in Raptors when he only made the playoffs twice

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    well, Bosh was a 24/12 guy before Lebron... and he appears to be that and more after Lebron....

You are not talking about facts when you use words like ''apprently''. Bring us more solid facts.

They did try Bosh post up plays multiple times, and they did experiment running the offense throught Bosh, but it never worked.
    Bosh isnt the type you run your offense through. Nor posting up. He's better face up and spot up.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball

Bosh won what, 2 or 3 playoff games before joining the Heat?

It seems to be working this year from what I've seen so far. Although he's worked on his game this summer.
    I have yet to see him play this year. I will look foward to see how he does as the season goes on. Personally, I don't think he will keep this up. I base this prediction solely on what I saw from him last year.