Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I hope Clippers strategy of fouling to prevent 3pt shot backfires

It's the most sound basketball strategy in the right situation (3 point lead no more than 15-20 seconds left in the game). I've seen OKC get burned a handful of times over the last several seasons by not fouling to prevent a three pointer. It more-or-less backfired in their crazy win over the Magic earlier in the season when Oladipo hit a game tying three to send the game to overtime right after Westbrook hit a ridiculous 40 footer.

Point being, if you've got a 3 point lead, and there's no more than 15 seconds left in the game, fouling to prevent a 3 pointer is very good basketball strategy in my opinion, especially if your opponent has no timeouts and you have good FT shooters.

LOL I hate the Clippers the same way a lot of people do, its not something that started this year.

They're just a team of cockheads that play like cockheads and have no sportsmanship.

I also only fling shit at stupid posts, thats why you cop it a bit Special Q.

NBA lottery pick

Phil Jackson use to do it all the time.