Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Lakers and Mavs Both Trying to Put Together Trade Offers for Kevin Love

Default Re: Lakers and Mavs Both Trying to Put Together Trade Offers for Kevin Love

i hate the trade deadline.

Serious playground baller SHABBA's Avatar

Default Re: Lakers and Mavs Both Trying to Put Together Trade Offers for Kevin Love

What can the Mavs offer?

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    i hate the trade deadline.
    F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck off.

Not sure how I feel about this. I'm not a big fan of Love's game and this would hurt our tanking chances, but obviously we need talent in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by SHABBA
    What can the Mavs offer?
    I'm not sure if the Mavs and Lakers are both trying to land him, or if the 3 teams are in a 3-way talk.

If we traded for him would we get his Bird rights?

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Not sure how I feel about this. I'm not a big fan of Love's game and this would hurt our tanking chances, but obviously we need talent in the long term.

Kevin Love is better than any rookie. The Lakers need real time talent before Kobe retires.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    If we traded for him would we get his Bird rights?
    Yes

Only good thing LA has is its first round pick but why would they give that up when they know they can sign Love in 2015 FA and potentially have a young star by keeping the pick.

Decent playground baller TexasBloodMoney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii

Yeah, the guy who's never made the playoffs is gonna hurt your chances a getting a good draft pick.....

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Kevin Love is better than any rookie. The Lakers need real time talent before Kobe retires.
    **** that. Wiggins/Embiid/Exum would be a huge get.

Kobe won't be a big piece on any more Lakers teams that will contend most likely, don't ****ing mortgage the future for a quick bandaid fix.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

even with the knowledge that he'll most likely leave minny after next year, what can we realistically offer MIN that theyd actually want?

lakers are full of expirers and will have a lottery pick this year, but other than that, we have nothing. is that something minny would even want to start their rebuild? its a gamble, but they may be able to find something better before next years rebuild. though, its not as likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    Only good thing LA has is its first round pick but why would they give that up when they know they can sign Love in 2015 FA and potentially have a young star by keeping the pick.
    This, SMH.

Banned

The Lakers are going in for Love? I thought they would wait, I dunno what package they could put together, unless its a 3 team deal like someone else said.