Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: It's not right that Kobe is still beasting

Why are people so easily trolled?

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Why are people so easily trolled?
    Doping is a legitimate issue and the NBA is dodgey.
    I don't trust what is happening. American's don't want to believe it though.

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    Yes. And Kobe and Duncan looked done. Seriously. Anyone is naive if they don't think they are on something
    When did Kobe ever look "done"? The past two years he averaged 25 5 5 (2011) and 28 5 5 (2012) respectively. 2011 he put up his career averages while playing on one knee and little to no formal team practices. The year before that? Champion. Year before that? Champion. Done? Maybe Duncan but Kobe has proven people wrong time and time again and has kept sheep like you making excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical-24
    When did Kobe ever look "done"? The past two years he averaged 25 5 5 (2011) and 28 5 5 (2012) respectively. 2011 he put up his career averages while playing on one knee and little to no formal team practices. The year before that? Champion. Year before that? Champion. Done? Maybe Duncan but Kobe has proven people wrong time and time again and has kept sheep like you making excuses.

But what's your reasoning for him not on roids?

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    But what's your reasoning for him not on roids?
    What's your reason for it?

Until there's any proof, its all conjecture.

I do think he benefitted from the procedure he had done on his ankle and knee.

I could easily say that MJ and Malone were juicing in '98. Malone was putting up 27/10/4 on 60% TS playing 37mpg. Jordan was putting up 29/6/4 playing 39mpg.

Were they playing too well for being 34? Should they have been that good when guys like Barkley and Hakeem were falling off a cliff?

Should we cast doubt on any achievement in the modern NBA?

Nah.
    Last edited by KenneBell; 03-07-2013 at 07:50 PM.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    11/13/12 versus San Antonio (primarily defended by Leonard)
    28 points
    4 rebounds
    8 assists
    63% FG

1/11/13 versus OKC (primarily defended by Selfalosha)
    21 points
    9 rebounds
    14 assists
    67% FG

1/23/13 versus Memphis (primarily defended by Tony Allen)
    29 points
    3 rebounds
    3 assists
    48% FG

2/10/13 versus Miami (primarily defended by D. Wade & Lebron James)
    28 points
    6 rebounds
    9 assists
    58% FG

I have a severe distaste for Kobe (and Lebron) stans on this site, but I have an equally malevolent perception of you posters who waste our time reading your attempts at demeaning those same players.

I posted that information so you could effectively take Kobe's ******* out your mouth and dismantle your "witty" charade. Kobe does have some awful shooting nights (coupled with sometimes awful decision making), but to prance around trying to perpetuate this notion that he can only have sensational performances against below mediocre teams and defenders is ignorant, and quite simply the measuring stick of your intellectual competence.

I suppose OKC, Miami, San Antonio, and Memphis aren't the 4 top teams in the NBA right now and all season, but rather bottom feeders in their conference? I suppose Selfalosha, Lebron, Wade, Leonard, and Tony Allen aren't some of the best perimeter defenders this league offers, but rather D-League talent that simply let Kobe do what he pleases for lack of defensive capability?

Or maybe, just maybe, you just made yourself look like a part-time employee at F U C K Boy Incorporated, and should find a better day job than trying to discredit one of the 10 greatest players to ever lace them up.

Kobe ain't Jordan. And hell, at this point at his career, Kobe's not Lebron either. But Kobe is still a Top 5 player in the NBA, somehow at 34 years of age with 17 years of mileage on his knees, and still the best SG in the NBA since 2001 (though 2009 Wade is certainly debatable, and 2011 Wade is more than debatable considering Kobe was playing on one leg for half the season). Not some scrub at the YMCA playing pick up ball.

So take your head out your ass and show some respect. And that goes for Lebron detractors as well, talking about he only has .5 rings. STFU, you all sound like toddlers. Grow the **** up.

That is all.
    lol @ this bum.

firstly bryant is not a top 10 player of all-time, he is lucky to squeeze into the top 15 and is probably the most overrated player of all-time. just because he makes it to a few highlight reels because he hits some clutch shots people like ranking him with the greatest players. well, i hate to break it to you dumb shits, but here is something to ponder:

GUESS WHAT LOSERS, IF HE HAD SHOT THE BALL AT A CLIP RESEMBLING ANYWHERE NEAR 50% FOR THE ENTIRE GAME UP UNTIL THAT POINT THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR HIM TO MAKE A CLUTCH SHOT!

secondly bryant at fifth best in the nba at this point? more hilarity . he wasn't even in the 11 best players in the league last season. This season he is barely in the top 10 in his own conference .

thirdly bryant being the best sg in the nba since '01? well from '01 - '04 yes, he was the best sg in the nba. in '05 he wasn't top 2 sg, '06 wade was worlds better, '07 bryant wasn't even top 3 shooting guard , bryant was again the best from '08 - '10, and in '11 and '12 wade was again worlds better.

now that all that filth has been dealt with accordingly, i will deal with your main trash of that post that was full with pure garbage.

the season in 62 games old, and this loser wants to mention 4 games to prove a point. 4 out of 62, even bryant is more successful than that .

it has been well documented that bryant's production and shooting percentages take a hit when competing in the playoffs as a whole, but that is a story for another day. today i will just destroy you with 2012-2013 facts.

of the lakers 31 wins, only 11 have come against teams with winning records. coming off a season in which they were already boasting the second best shooting guard, and a top 3 power forward, they add the best center in the league, and a 2 x mvp point guard who was still one of the best starting point guards in the league, yet they are still .500 62 games into the season. the lakers, including both howard and nash, are struggling because bryant is too selfish to relinquish any drop off in his production to incorporate these new players in the system.

everyone pencilled in the lakers to be atop of the conference at this point in the season, yet they aren't even 8th in the west yet everyone is quick to big note bryant as soon as he has a big night against the worst team in the nba - it is sickening. like wow man, you came back against 20 points down to beat the worst team in the nba, congratulations. fact is they should never had been down 20.

the fact is in the games bryant has shot the ball over 20 times the lakers are 13-23, compared to being 18-8 in games where he shoots under 20 times.

bryant being mentioned in mvp discussions is the biggest joke of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Doping is a legitimate issue and the NBA is dodgey.
    I don't trust what is happening. American's don't want to believe it though.

Yes u r accurate

Bump. Kobe bROIDant.