Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: STOP THE PRESSES! EVERYONE GET IN THIS THREAD! Time to witness greatness

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Why is this guy allowed to spam this forum? He basically posts the same thread every day. And it can't be because of "money off clicks" because no one has interest in reading the trash. Milbuck already called him out on this.
    Because you continue to click on them, and converse in them

shhhhhhh

Default Re: STOP THE PRESSES! EVERYONE GET IN THIS THREAD! Time to witness greatness

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Didn't read.

that high IQ inbound defense...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Hold this W, J.

How's the family doin?

Quote Originally Posted by RightTwoCensor
    Hold this W, J.

How's the family doin?
    Pretty good man. I embrace the Mr. JH to be part of the "King James" family. The 2 James brothers are destroying the league this year

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Damn, I'll add this to my fap folder, ASAP.

Banned

Didn't read.

Straight up murder.

Where did you copy this post from? Reddit again? I know this, because you have 0 originality

And this might be the 2nd or 3rd post I've made in his threads. 3 posts out of his 200 threads? Yeah, Jeff is making monies from that.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Where did you copy this post from? Reddit again? I know this, because you have 0 originality

And this might be the 2nd or 3rd post I've made in his threads. 3 posts out of his 200 threads? Yeah, Jeff is making monies from that.
    Saying I stole something from reddit isn't very original, but copy and paste it into google if you really care that much. It's not as if it was some kind of "witty reddit remark" it's just the truth.

People always complain about shit like this, but the same people complaining are clicking the threads and replying to them. I see it all the time... people complaining about LeBron/Kobe threads, but then participating in them to death.

Banned

Saying I stole something from reddit isn't very original, but copy and paste it into google if you really care that much. It's not as if it was some kind of "witty reddit remark" it's just the truth.

People always complain about shit like this, but the same people complaining are clicking the threads and replying to them. I see it all the time... people complaining about LeBron/Kobe threads, but then participating in them to death.
    Damn, just... just damn.

Quote Originally Posted by RightTwoCensor
    Damn, just... just damn.
    For the record, I don't mind your threads at all. An MVP candidate like Harden deserves threads when he's tearing it up the way he does... but lets say I hated your threads, and hated Harden... Why would I even click on them? If they bothered me that much, I would just ignore them. I mean it's not like you don't have a choice of which threads to click on. If I see a thread that says "Gay butt sex pics"... I'm not going to click on it because I have interest in gay butt sex. Not sure why this "imdabitch99" can't do the same

Decent playground baller

corniest thread in the history of ISH

For the record, I don't mind your threads at all. An MVP candidate like Harden deserves threads when he's tearing it up the way he does... but lets say I hated your threads, and hated Harden... Why would I even click on them? If they bothered me that much, I would just ignore them. I mean it's not like you don't have a choice of which threads to click on. If I see a thread that says "Gay butt sex pics"... I'm not going to click on it because I have interest in gay butt sex. Not sure why this "imdabitch99" can't do the same
    ....but you comment on pretty much every single Durant/Kobe thread out there.

....but you comment on pretty much every single Durant/Kobe thread out there.
    I enjoy discussing Kobe and Durant. I don't hate those threads. I don't go in the threads saying "Ugh why are you guys making a Kobe/Durant thread?" I also don't complain about those threads...

In fact, I think the only threads I've complained about are excess LeBron threads, believe it or not

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Too nice