Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Do you believe in the Thunder this year?

Greatest OP I've ever read.

Shit.

points for effort OP

Local High School Star dabigbaws's Avatar

great post.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I sure do. Will Kevin win the MVP this year? - Yes.

Will Russ return with a vengeance and an appetite the size of Ibaka's dick? - Yes

All joking aside - This team has two highly motivated top 5 players in the world and incredible team chemistry and work ethic, great locker room guys like D Fish and Perk, smart role players like Collison and Thabo with defensive expertise, blossoming youngsters like Jackson and Lamb, and the ability to make a move with salary freedom.

If the Thunder don't win a title this year barring injuries to Russ and KD - then I'll kill myself. I really can't envision any other championship team this year.

I know more than anybody how much Durant has improved this offseason and how ****ing angry the whole team is in general. There's a special energy brewing in OKC that will leave you speechless in June when KD caps his year off with a FMVP.

The reign of LEBRON JAMES IS OFFICIALLY OVER! His stock right now is as high as it will ever be.

Durant's mind is on a different stratosphere compared to James'

I know you guys are box score nerds and when a sudden burst of intuitiveness gets squirted into your mind via my figurative dick doubt is bound to engulf your perception.

LISTEN TO ME - PLEASE! LISTEN TO WHAT I AM TELLING YOU

Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are two of the most special athletes in the world in their physical prime - these guys are no longer youngsters who lack experience, they are VETS

I don't give two and a half shits what you say about the Heat and how stacked they appear. This game is so damn mental and it's about how you approach each game individually. In all honesty I don't see the Heat coming out of the East this year. The Nets, Bulls, and Pacers are teams to keep a close eye on. The Nets might surprise people this year. Don't be surprised when they upset the Heat in the Playoffs this year.

I know all of this sounds like a bunch of rambled nonsense- but listen guys, I have a sense for these things, raw talent to put it best.

I know LeBron and the Heats' stock is higher than my kill count on GTA V. - but please put your trust in me. My instincts will not fail you. LEBRON HATERS - there are GREAT things on the horizon. DONT GIVE UP ON YOUR CRITICISM - DONT BUY INTO THE HYPE - STAY PERSISTENT

REMEMBER THAT FEELING IN 2011? Remember how good it felt to have a reassurance of what you knew was true, but couldn't necessarily "prove" it because of James' statistical prowess?

You're all right. James is a top ten player all time. He will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever surpass MJ, Bird, or Magic. You know this, I know this, and this season will show you why.

THUNDER 2014 NBA CHAMPS OR I CUT MY DICK OFF AND KILL MYSELF - BUMP THIS THREAD AND BAN THE SHIT OUT OF MY IP AND RIDICULE ME FOREVER

If what I know will happen does happen? Simply smile, nod your head, and silently remind yourself how special Budadiiii is. Nothing more, nothing less. Balance will be restored in the NBA this season.

A dark knight will rise. And im not talking about Ibakas fat dick, im talking about Kevin ****ing Durant.

THE TIME IS NOW
    The most stacked team in the history. If they dont win it, it would be a miracle and the biggest disappointment in the history of sports. They are so stacked that if they lose, their fans are willling to suicide.

Local High School Star

Dam potential suicide watch here
    Imagine if they lose in the 1st round..

Not gonna lie dude, I didn't read all that, but they are my pick to win it all right now.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by toxicxr6
    Dam potential suicide watch here
    Imagine if they lose in the 1st round..
    Potential? Dude admitted he's killing himself when they lose. I've already e-mailed screenshots to National Suicide Prevention

Didn't read, but to answer your question.....no, I don't believe in the Thunder. Wouldn't be surprised if they got bounced in the first round.

-Brook

Yes. They should win the title very easily. Epic fail if they don't.

they will win the west

OP, would you get more excited having kd's nuts in your mouth or westbrooks? Obviously you would prefer both at the same time, but if you absolutely had to choose just one.......

I don't know if Durant truly has what it takes to assert his will on ELITE teams, and just go total alpha dog in big games, and series. Also don't know if Westbrook won't let his bonehead nature ruin winnable games.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

LeBron is going to go back into your s.hithole, hick ass city and make KD cry like a bitch again

Made that high school varsity squad

They beat the Spurs (good matchup) and get their shit kicked in by Miami, again. Pains me to say it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    LeBron is going to go back into your s.hithole, hick ass city and make KD cry like a bitch again