Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-08-2007, 01:44 PM   #46
new noise
madvillain

Default Re: The truth about Dirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomoSexual
Go read the Mavs messageboards and listen to Dallas Radio, they all have the same opinion.

Good thing you're forming your own opinions.

If Romo blows next year, which random Dallas athlete will you start riding then?
new noise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 04:40 PM   #47
RomoSexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharas
seems, not long enough for you to have your own opinion

What other opinion could I possibly come up with? This opinion is pretty much the concensus in Dallas. Should I reach in my ass and pull something out thats not true? Should I continue to support a team that obviously doesnt give a **** about playing winning basketball right now? They dont care about the regular season so why should I?

Dallas does not give a **** about the Mavs right now because of the Cowboys and because they suck right now.

The Mavericks are so far off everyones radar screen in Dallas right now its not even funny. To be honest, we shouldnt even be panicing or even care what they do in the regular season until Mid February after Dallas wins the Superbowl.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:41 PM   #48
RomoSexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by new noise
Good thing you're forming your own opinions.

If Romo blows next year, which random Dallas athlete will you start riding then?

Old 12-08-2007, 05:45 PM   #49
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIMMER
As if Mavs fans weren't idiots already, now they're turning on their franchise player.

Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 06:21 PM   #50
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan on U
dirk plays his best Mad it makes him more physical and he demands the ball from my observations, maybe Avery should slap the **** out of him before every game.

Hilarious and true!
poeticism707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 06:29 PM   #51
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Dirk is a great player- just not a post player.

Most players aren't. At least he lead's his deep into the playoffs every year, and he even has a finals run- which neither Kobe nor KG can boast as leaders of their teams.

Like them, Dirk is great whether he wins a title or no. Also: why would Kobe come to Dallas? The Lakers may already have surpassed the Mavs.

The Mavs main problem, however, isn't Dirk. It's that they lack a true style. They were a run and gun team, but now that they've aged a bit, they've outgrown that type of offence. So either Dallas needs a new system, or new, younger players.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:37 PM   #52
DatZNasty
College superstar

I'm sorry, I still can't get over how easily Dirk gets bodied by guys like Tony Parker and Monta Ellis who literally can't body anyone else in the NBA. They literally pushed him out of the paint from trying to post them up. Firing the coach won't make Dirk trade in his ovaries and menstrual cycle for a set of cahones. He's missing wide open shots, missing shots like he never has in his career, bad misses like airballing and hitting the bottom side of the rim. He's growing less confident as every game passes.

Like TMOGE said, how many times will we blow it up and rebuild around Dirk before exploring the possibility maybe Dirk is the problem.
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 06:50 PM   #53
dnyk1337
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomoSexual
What other opinion could I possibly come up with? This opinion is pretty much the concensus in Dallas. Should I reach in my ass and pull something out thats not true? Should I continue to support a team that obviously doesnt give a **** about playing winning basketball right now? They dont care about the regular season so why should I?

Dallas does not give a **** about the Mavs right now because of the Cowboys and because they suck right now.

The Mavericks are so far off everyones radar screen in Dallas right now its not even funny. To be honest, we shouldnt even be panicing or even care what they do in the regular season until Mid February after Dallas wins the Superbowl.

Man, stfu. People like you piss me off. How about you try trading spots with me and become a Knicks fan? How about that? You turn your back on your team as soon as they start to lose... You're a terrible fan.

I've been a Sacramento Kings and a New York Knicks fan for years now. The past few seasons of the Kings were terrible but I still stuck through. The last 5 years of the Knicks were HORRIBLE. I'm still here. Wanna know why? I'm a true fan, unlike your dumbass. Would you like Crawford then? We'll do a swap... Dirk for Crawford since Dirk isn't "dominating". Crawford loves to take the hard shots and ask for the ball.
dnyk1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 06:57 PM   #54
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Man, stfu. People like you piss me off. How about you try trading spots with me and become a Knicks fan? How about that? You turn your back on your team as soon as they start to lose... You're a terrible fan.

I've been a Sacramento Kings and a New York Knicks fan for years now. The past few seasons of the Kings were terrible but I still stuck through. The last 5 years of the Knicks were HORRIBLE. I'm still here. Wanna know why? I'm a true fan, unlike your dumbass. Would you like Crawford then? We'll do a swap... Dirk for Crawford since Dirk isn't "dominating". Crawford loves to take the hard shots and ask for the ball.

Knick's would win the title, RomoSexual would disapear.

There would be, however, a new poster at ISH: EliManningSexual
Old 12-09-2007, 01:27 AM   #55
Diesel J
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
I'm sorry, I still can't get over how easily Dirk gets bodied by guys like Tony Parker and Monta Ellis who literally can't body anyone else in the NBA. They literally pushed him out of the paint from trying to post them up. Firing the coach won't make Dirk trade in his ovaries and menstrual cycle for a set of cahones.

Diesel J is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: