Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: REMINDER: MJ gave Kobe a video TRIBUTE in his last visit to Charlotte

Shows you the difference in mentality. MJ treated Kobe like a fan someone who looks up to him. MJ treats LeBron like a competitor someone who is better than him

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: REMINDER: MJ gave Kobe a video TRIBUTE in his last visit to Charlotte

LeCringe LeGBT wrote a damn essay on instagram thanking MJ for that PR statement:

THANK YOU M.J!! Still tripping about last night. Couldn’t have in a trillion years thought that would be possible especially knowing where I come from and what I watch him do every single night! Doesn’t make sense to me to be honest. Man it’s CRAZY!! I know you guys think I’m tripping but if you knew me and my friends growing up you’d understand. Beyond blessed and appreciative of all the congrats from family, friends, colleagues, strangers, haters(��), etc etc!! For the ones who been on the journey from Day 1 and I mean Day 1 I thank you even more!! Love ����‼️‼️‼️❤️.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Lebron's respects neither

thats why lebron never wore 23

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    LeCringe LeGBT wrote a damn essay on instagram thanking MJ for that PR statement:
    He

One was a retirement/final game in Charlotte. The other was a scoring landmark. There was no MJ video when Kobe passed MJ in all time scoring.

This is the same stupid shit Simon does when he says Kobe didn't make the 2013 playoffs or that Lebron is carrying the same roster Kobe did in 2016.

Somehow you guys are trying to be as daft and annoying as the Simons. Though I suspect it is not an act, that a lot of you are legitimately this stupid.

Somehow this place is getting even dumber and less readable.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bison
    One was a retirement/final game in Charlotte. The other was a scoring landmark. There was no MJ video when Kobe passed MJ in all time scoring.

This is the same stupid shit Simon does when he says Kobe didn't make the 2013 playoffs or that Lebron is carrying the same roster Kobe did in 2016.

Somehow you guys are trying to be as daft and annoying as the Simons. Though I suspect it is not an act, that a lot of you are legitimately this stupid.

Somehow this place is getting even dumber and less readable.
    This has been the norm for this board for years now.

[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]He

As simple as it is, MJ just doesn't feel his legacy is as threatened by Kobe, as it is LeBron. That's why he's constantly praising Kobe because he knows, there's no way Bean is passing him in the GOAT rankings

LeBron hasn't played his last game you idiot.