Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: LA Times writer: Lakers fans told Lebron 'this is MAMBA country'

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    Lebron "pandering for likes on social media" Doesn't CARE

one of the worst takes i ever read
    He’s a known member of 3-6 mafia.

You don’t hype your own self up with social media posts or call yourself GOAT if you’re secure.

Why would Laker fans and his own teammates be so embracing of this guy at this point anyway? He hasn’t done anything for them. Or in that uniform. All the points came in Cleveland / Miami.

And he can’t even take this Laker team to the playoffs. He alienated himself.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    The problem with your assessment is that his actions contradict everything you said. Do you live under a rock?

People who don't care won't wear "check my stats" shirts or push Nike to confiscate tapes of them being dunked on. People that don't care will enter the dunk contest. When he woke up the next day after losing the 2011 finals he said that and he had the same life he had the day before, and the same problem that he had the day before. No rings.

That's not insecure, that's building an empire using your brand.

Check my stats is Narcissism- Something most elite people posess (varying levels)
    Being Dunked on- There's no factual evidence he demanded they remove the video. For all we know Rich Paul and Maverick had it done.
    The 2011 finals talk was smug and guess what, he was right.

I don't live under a rock. Insecure people rarely make power moves. Everything he does is calculated for the end goals.

Why would we embrace him? He can't even get us to the Playoffs.

Hes one of the most insecure players I've seen in a long while...if not ever

The ISH'ers Champion!

Some sheep really thought he could make out West...

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    That's not insecure, that's building an empire using your brand.

Check my stats is Narcissism- Something most elite people posess (varying levels)
    Being Dunked on- There's no factual evidence he demanded they remove the video. For all we know Rich Paul and Maverick had it done.
    The 2011 finals talk was smug and guess what, he was right.

I don't live under a rock. Insecure people rarely make power moves. Everything he does is calculated for the end goals.
    He's pretty shitty at calculating. He thought LA would embrace him and they didn't. That's not a power move, that's just all around bad decision making. Now he's all insecure about it.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Damn, no wonder the Lakers franchise is such a third world shithole. Cancer country.

The fact LeBron had the courage to come bring back life to this horribly managed team secures his status as the GOAT--LeBron's not interested in easy paths or comfortable situations. He's literally out in LA to cure the Lakers of Cancer. (mamba)

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    Damn, no wonder the Lakers franchise is such a third world shithole. Cancer country.

The fact LeBron had the courage to come bring back life to this horribly managed team secures his status as the GOAT--LeBron's not interested in easy paths or comfortable situations. He's literally out in LA to cure the Lakers of Cancer. (mamba)
    You're delusional, no one gives a fk about him because he's a washed up diva now. I'd rather have Jokic over him right now