Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 243132333435 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron James & Ben Wallace Vs 1 Silverback Gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KujmrcF0ZxU

Did you not see this video??
    That video doesn't prove jack. You have to remember that a gorilla's charge is usually a bluff. They don't want to fight.

Humans have intelligence and a mind. The mind is man's strength and weakness. The mind can turn a man into a raging lunatic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    That video doesn't prove jack. You have to remember that a gorilla's charge is usually a bluff. They don't want to fight.

Humans have intelligence and a mind. The mind is man's strength and weakness. The mind can turn a man into a raging lunatic.
    How many people on this Earth, are going to just stand there after the initial charge, then go after it and try to fight it? Your right though, a human's intelligence will tell themselves to GTFO of there.
    Last edited by tikay0; 07-11-2012 at 03:38 AM.

Banned

How many people on this Earth have the knowledge of Silver backs that the guy in the video has, and also the balls to stand there?
    If that ranger can just stand there...imagine a Mike Tyson or Fedor. No problems.

Here's also a quote from a site:

[I]Should you come into contact with a gorilla, chances are that it won

Banned

^y'all nigg@z r insane

There is no way in hell a man without the assistance of a weapon is doing any sort of damage to a silverback gorilla without being disjointed with ease. Take this for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4amRA0jl0qI

Many muay thai fighters train for years to be able to break banana trees with kicks. The gorilla skinned that thing and snapped it in half with the same effort that humans unwrap a candy bar. The gorilla doesn't have to be enraged to kill a man with the greatest of ease, but a pissed off silverback would literally tear Lebron or any human stupid enough to attack it without a machine gun or at least a machete to shreds.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I'm confused...do people realize that CHIMPS are about 4-5 times stronger than humans? That Bobcats can take prey down 8 times their size. Think about that...a god damn Silver back Gorilla vs a human or even 3-4 for? They are actually docile animals and herbivores, but let's go piss off an animal 10-15 times stronger than a grown man...lol right. You could have 3 James and 3 Big Ben's and a silver back gorilla would toss them around like they were ****ing toys. Idiotic thread.

I rule the local playground Linspired's Avatar

so how exactly will human use the intelligence and a mind to beat a gorilla in a fight? sing a lullaby and make him go sleep then kick his balls? or make him turn into your lover by pretending that you are a female gorilla? how? please enlighten me.

Banned

If that ranger can just stand there...imagine a Mike Tyson or Fedor. No problems.

Should you come into contact with a gorilla, chances are that it won’t attack you. Many people that live in Africa have stories of coming face to face with them. If you are very still they won’t feel threatened by you to attack. It is also never a good idea to make direct eye contact with a gorilla. This can be viewed by them as a sign of aggression on your part.

Humans already know a gorilla's tendency. A gorilla doesn't know ours.
    Where in the handbook, does it ever say what the Gorilla will do to you, when you engage it in a fight? That's right, they left that part out, because any human with "intelligence", knows they would get ripped apart, limb from limb.

we human do not have a physical strength to kill this beast

choke his 35 inch neck? punch his face? kick his groin? armbar? kimura? triangle? ankle lock? punch his sternum?

we can't hurt this thing unless we use weapon. we are just too weak.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

[QUOTE=9erempiree]If that ranger can just stand there...imagine a Mike Tyson or Fedor. No problems.

[I]Should you come into contact with a gorilla, chances are that it won

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Linspired

so how exactly will human use the intelligence and a mind to beat a gorilla in a fight? sing a lullaby and make him go sleep then kick his balls? or make him turn into your lover by pretending that you are a female gorilla? how? please enlighten me.
    A Lebron or a Ben Wallace would be killed.

Send a smarter guy in there with intelligence, like a Kobe, they will probably feed the gorilla with it's favorite, which is celery.

Play with the gorilla and keep feeding him celery loaded with poison.

Just use your mind peeps. The poison will eventually kill the gorilla and you didn't have to use a gun or a knife.

Logic.

Send a smarter guy in there with intelligence, like a Kobe, they will probably feed the gorilla with it's favorite, which is celery.

Just use your mind peeps. The poison will eventually kill the gorilla and you didn't have to use a gun or a knife.

Logic.
    dude that's not a fight.

i can kill siberian tiger too. i'll feed him a dead poisoned rat.

you are officially the most idiotic dude/gal in ISH. and trust me, there are alot of idiots in this board.

Banned

Logic.
    The OP was obviously implying mutual, physical combat. Why would he use Lebron James and Ben Wallace as examples, if he wasnt? The question is, can 2 jacked up, elite athletes physically take on a Gorilla?

answer: GTFOH

The OP was obviously implying mutual, physical combat. Why would he use Lebron James and Ben Wallace as examples, if he wasnt?
    he is either drunk or a ret@#$rd.

Banned

The OP was obviously implying mutual, physical combat. Why would he use Lebron James and Ben Wallace as examples, if he wasnt? The question is, can 2 jacked up, elite athletes physically take on a Gorilla?

answer: GTFOH
    Yes, a human would win because a gorilla will most likely run when confronted with threat or danger.

As far as killing one....probably not unless there were a bunch of humans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Linspired
    he is either drunk or a ret@#$rd.
    Or a stubborn prick.