Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James & Ben Wallace Vs 1 Silverback Gorilla

Quote Originally Posted by Linspired
    3 silverback gorillas vs. 1 very hungry siberian tiger.

Tiger by total destruction.
    I remember reading about many, many years ago about bear baiting, and that whole horrible era, and I seem to remember the monkeys defeating even the lions. But that can't be true. Basically the monkey was smarter so would actually use it's head. The tiger would probably win though.

Yeah, I think the monkey it was the monkey easily killing the dogs, being smarter, not a lion. Siberian tiger would win.

Quote Originally Posted by Linspired
    Anderson Silva + Bones Jones + Junior Dos Santos + Overeem + prime Fedor + Wilt the Stilt + Ben Wallace + Lebron James + ron artest cannot beat 1 gorilla in a cage fight.

let's be serious. there is nothing human can do to HURT 500lb pure muscle. you can't choke gorilla, can't break his limbs, can't bite, can't do anything.

to gorilla, Dos Santos punch will feel like 3 year old's punch.

Really...after the gorilla punches that 1st dude in the chest and breaks everything in his frontal torso area or rips out an organ the rest of the dudes will abort mission

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I remember reading about many, many years ago about bear baiting, and that whole horrible era, and I seem to remember the monkeys defeating even the lions. But that can't be true. Basically the monkey was smarter so would actually use it's head. The tiger would probably win though.

Yeah, I think the monkey it was the monkey easily killing the dogs, being smarter, not a lion. Siberian tiger would win.
    I could see the tiger ripping them all apart...I could also see one of the gorillas getting behind the tiger and doing a couple few vicious double axe handle blows and breaking the tiger's back or leg

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    Really...after the gorilla punches that 1st dude in the chest and breaks everything in his frontal torso area or rips out an organ the rest of the dudes will abort mission

You can hurt a gorilla though. Go for the head. The skull is weak.

Banned

Gorillas will never beat the human mind.

They will probably run up a tree and wait for it to go to sleep and choke the gorilla out in it's sleep.

I rule the local playground Linspired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    I could see the tiger ripping them all apart...I could also see one of the gorillas getting behind the tiger and doing a couple few vicious double axe handle blows and breaking the tiger's back or leg
    tiger is so much faster than gorilla, and tiger instinctive goes for the kill. gorilla is a vegan. lol

and siberian tiger can weigh up to 850lb. in captivity siberian normally weighs over 700lb. 600lb ish in the wild.

take a look at 2:55. this is smaller bengal tiger.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdKFioMyieQ

tiger won't fight gorilla. tiger will eat them.

I rule the local playground Linspired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Gorillas will never beat the human mind.

They will probably run up a tree and wait for it to go to sleep and choke the gorilla out in it's sleep.

you can't think when gorilla is right in front of you showing that massive fangs and its ridiculous biceps.

of course human can use the weapon to beat any animal on earth, but we are talking about mano y mano combat here.

and choke gorilla? lol have you seen gorilla's neck?

There's no telling what a dangerous well trained human can do, if he was athletically gifted.

It needs to be a track and field superstar all put into one and training such as Fedor.

If third world countries can do this...I don't see why a trained athlete couldn't kill one of these.

These were killed with bare hands as you can see there are no wounds.
    You're not to bright for just coming to whatever conclusion popped into your head, and then accepting them and then presenting them as fact.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19974474.../#.T_0kIPWLzFw

Banned

I give Lebron no chance since he has no heart.

Put Mike Tyson in there and you are probably going to get a good chance that Mike makes him run away. As for knocking the gorilla out or killing it...fat chance.

Mike Tyson would probably hurt it. You have to remember that gorillas are not predators. They just don't go out and kill for no reason. They see humans as inferior beings.

Now if you put some brass knuckles on Mike. He will definitely hurt the gorilla.

Gorillas are not very fast. As another poster mentioned, they telegraph their moves. In those videos I can clearly see what the gorilla is going to do.

They are very explosive no doubt but they are like baseball pitchers...they wind up and you can see it coming and move before the actual punch or throw. One second too late...you are not going to dodge it.
    Your underestimating how fast a Gorilla really is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KujmrcF0ZxU

Mike Tyson sees that coming at him, and he pisses his pants. Do you understand how dense a Gorilla's bones are? Tyson would probably break his hand trying to KO a Gorilla.

1:29 of that video. That Gorilla swoops in like lightning in a bottle.
    Last edited by tikay0; 07-11-2012 at 03:05 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    I have brains and tactics on my side...the gorilla would go for straight murder. Knowing that, I would use that to my advantage and render him completely futile and useless. From the armbar I could go into the sleeper hold, go for his eyes, and he would be done. I have no doubt
    My lawd... I would give up every penny I have to be able to document your attempt to put a silverback gorilla in an armbar and sleeper hold

Banned

The reason why I say a trained athletic fighter would win because a gorilla has no rage.

They are peaceful and probably don't even know how to kill.

A trained man is a deadly weapon and humans have logic and thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Artest gets 3 forks! Watch out!
    Ron Artest with 3 forks would easily stab and make run away every zoo-kept silverback I've ever seen.

I still don't understand why everyone thinks human fighters wouldn't be able to make a 4'5" 385lb slow, dense blob of thoroughly unintelligent telegraphing tisue (with very strong hands and scary teeth) turn tail and run.

And if we gets knives and forks, forget it. Catching and killing is a different story, but all these idiots certain a gorilla can tear a man's heart out with his hands is on some other sh!t.

Man>>>>>>>>>>

Banned

The reason why I say a trained athletic fighter would win because a gorilla has no rage.

They are peaceful and probably don't even know how to kill.

A trained man is a deadly weapon and humans have logic and thinking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KujmrcF0ZxU

Did you not see this video??
    Last edited by tikay0; 07-11-2012 at 03:33 AM.

Banned

The front kick from hell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M804yf2o5mM