Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What's up fellow Laker fans!!!!!

Just checking in....

Another tough season.

Have any of you guys seen any of Kobe's final games on the road?

I was at his last at GS.....great experience. Warriors fans showed a whole lot of love!!!

Local High School Star alexthegod's Avatar

Default Re: What's up fellow Laker fans!!!!!

Yo Brother, welcome back. Glad you had a great time in Golden State!

I, personally have no interest in going. I'd prefer to remember him when he was on top of his game.

NBA lottery pick

I haven't been to any road games. It's funny since Tim Duncan is on the Spurs who have a really good roster that nobody is saying how he's having a terrible season. But Kobe on the other hand is on a terrible roster and everybody is making a big deal about what he's doing. I think he would be fine if they had good players around him. Sure his game isn't near what it was, but I think if this team wasn't so bad it wouldn't be his last season.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

can't watch lakers games anymore with ballstreams shut down last month

High School Varsity 6th Man

http://en.yibada.com/articles/108232...ble-report.htm

This would be amazing. Imagine this starting lineup.

Russell/Clarkson/Durant/James/Randle

And we could potentially draft Denzel Valentine and Gary Payton, Jr. The dynasty is coming.

NBA lottery pick

I can't see that happening lol.

Don't forget DeMarcus Cousins, Derozan, Harrison Barnes, Dirk nowitzki off the bench and Ben Simmons with the top pick. Oh boy, what a lineup. Phil also returning to coach. Coach K considering being assistant coach alongside Larry Brown. Easily winning the next 10 championships in a row.

NBA lottery pick

I think Golden State would probably still take them :) To be fair I've seen a few articles now that are using that story line. Russell and Randle are playing so well now that a couple big FA's could come here and turn things around with the cap space. I just think it's super rare. It happened in Miami, but they had Dwayne Wade who was very good friends with Lebron and Bosh already and it was obviously something they had talked about for years.

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    I think Golden State would probably still take them :) To be fair I've seen a few articles now that are using that story line. Russell and Randle are playing so well now that a couple big FA's could come here and turn things around with the cap space. I just think it's super rare. It happened in Miami, but they had Dwayne Wade who was very good friends with Lebron and Bosh already and it was obviously something they had talked about for years.
    I will be happy if we get just 1 decent FA and the top 3 pick. Multiple stars is not happening in this day and age with where Lakers are as an organization.

Quote Originally Posted by kkinchen

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/107...ing-nba-return

Ben Gordon and Larry Sanders for our last two roster spots. Anthony Brown is not a lock to make the team either, so maybe we get Lance Stephenson to take his place.

Russell/Clarkson/Deng/Randle/Mozgov
    Calderon/Williams/Ingram/Nance Jr/Black
    Huertas/Gordon/Stephenson/Sanders/Zubac

So, for our final offseason moves, I think we should trade Nick young and Anthony Brown for draft picks, and sign Ben Gordon, Lance Stephenson, and Larry Sanders to complete our roster.

NBA lottery pick

Highly doubtful they get all those guys. No need for two more SG's either. One would be fine. Two will cut into the PT of Clarkson and Russell. Stephenson in particular is a player that really needs the ball in his hands. I would rather develop our two young players and see them with the ball. BG should have a spot in this league. Sad to see how he fell off. He is a really good 3 point shooter and it seems odd that he hasn't landed a spot since it's such an important thing in today's game. I would think he may be looking at a contender at this point since he knows he's going to be a guy who comes off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by kkinchen
    So, for our final offseason moves, I think we should trade Nick young and Anthony Brown for draft picks, and sign Ben Gordon, Lance Stephenson, and Larry Sanders to complete our roster.
    I am not a fan of Brown's shooting stroke but I like his defense.
    Lakers would have traded Nick Young since last year if they can find a sucker who would eat his contract. This is a case where Mitch would actually have to give a 2nd rounder for a team to do that.