Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Right now, who is the better player: Danilo Gallinari or Carmelo Anthony?

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    being honest,

knick fans LOVE talking about "star" power. big names, big time stats, all star games, highlights...enjoy all of that.
    You haven't won shit either. It's nice you can knock off the Lakers but the thought is to try to win a title. Neither of us is there, both of us need to make more moves, our move is we need a complimentary star, yours is you need the star. Neither is impossible, but i get the feeling some Nugget fans think you are already there. Not even close.

Default Re: Right now, who is the better player: Danilo Gallinari or Carmelo Anthony?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    You haven't won shit either. It's nice you can knock off the Lakers but the thought is to try to win a title. Neither of us is there, both of us need to make more moves, our move is we need a complimentary star, yours is you need the star. Neither is impossible, but i get the feeling some Nugget fans think you are already there. Not even close.
    As an NBA and Laker fan, if the Lakers somehow had to trade their entire roster for another roster (basketball reasons), I would trade for the Nuggets 100 times out of 100 before I would trade for the Knicks.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    It's not like his numbers are impressing in the series 15 points on 38% shooting.
    +111111111
    True indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    As an NBA and Laker fan, if the Lakers somehow had to trade their entire team for another team (basketball reasons), I would trade for the Nuggets 100 times out of 100 before I would trade for the Knicks.
    Good for you. They still haven't won a title, and the goal is to win a title, not to be upper mediocre. To compare teams to the Knicks as a measure of success is great for most teams, but its still stupid.

The Nuggets are better than us, sure. But people want to declare them this upper crust about to win a title team. They're not. Do you think they are?

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

i know. the only difference is nugget fans dont make stupid claims like knick fans do all the time. (btw, which nugget fan thinks we are close to a title...just find 1. thanks)

you guys keep talking about star power and the "big 3" leading you to titles. in fact the only thing you guys have to hang on to in terms of the trade, is that its all leading up to winning rings and championships.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

As an NBA and Laker fan, if the Lakers somehow had to trade their entire roster for another roster (basketball reasons), I would trade for the Nuggets 100 times out of 100 before I would trade for the Knicks.
    every of the other 28 teams would.

Good for you. They still haven't won a title, and the goal is to win a title, not to be upper mediocre. To compare teams to the Knicks as a measure of success is great for most teams, but its still stupid.

The Nuggets are better than us, sure. But people want to declare them this upper crust about to win a title team. They're not. Do you think they are?
    I think they're a hell of a lot closer than the Knicks are. If they package up some of their assets for a star, I'd put them in the conversation.

What are the Knicks going to do? Trade Amar'e for some role players? Good luck with trading his uninsurable, terrible contract.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    i know. the only difference is nugget fans dont make stupid claims like knick fans do all the time. (btw, which nugget fan thinks we are close to a title...just find 1. thanks)

you guys keep talking about star power and the "big 3" leading you to titles. in fact the only thing you guys have to hang on to in terms of the trade, is that its all leading up to winning rings and championships.
    Why am i taking shit? The only things ive said are Gallo is not better than Melo (he's not, you are a retard if you think so) and McGhee is not a surefire franchise center (exactly that, not McGhee sucks or anythign like that).

So if you want to fight with Knick fans, go ahead, im not in. If you want to say Gallo is better than see above (and you're retarded).

at ppl ranking Melo lower and lower by the day and others circle-jerking in agreement...

It went from who's better; Lebron or Melo

to....who's better; Durant or Melo

to....who's better; Pierce or Melo

now its Gallo or Melo...

I fully expect in the next couple days for the ISH community to unanimously rank Luol Deng a better player than Melo.

then...Granger...

so on and so forth...

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    at ppl ranking Melo lower and lower by the day and others circle-jerking in agreement...

It went from who's better; Lebron or Melo

to....who's better; Durant or Melo

to....who's better; Pierce or Melo

now its Gallo or Melo...

I fully expect in the next couple days for the ISH community to unanimously rank Luol Deng a better player than Melo.

then...Granger...

so on and so forth...

Okay, and you see that those conversations were eventually proven true.

LeBron IS better than Melo.

Durant IS better than Melo.

Pierce isn't better, but shit, he's like 90, he SHOULDN'T be better.

LBJ/Durant yes.

Pierce IMO is debatable.

Everyone else is just a

What makes Durant better than Carmelo?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    What makes Durant better than Carmelo?
    he helps his team win. consistently

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    true.

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    OKC has an elite team. Not hard to win consistently with that.