Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default LeBron calls out Jordan

https://art19.com/shows/open-run/epi...6-17b551851eae

57 minutes in

absolutely brutalized

I have LeBron 1# all time now

Default Re: LeBron calls out Jordan

He more so called out the media for their fake narratives about how Jordan "never let a game 7 happen" As if he wasn't playing with the most stacked supporting cast every year in the 90's
    He did point out that Jordan isn't some unreachable god though, something no other player has ever had the balls to do.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    He more so called out the media for their fake narratives about how Jordan "never let a game 7 happen" As if he wasn't playing with the most stacked supporting cast every year in the 90's
    He did point out that Jordan isn't some unreachable god though, something no other player has ever had the balls to do.
    Kobe tried to say that he could reach Jordan tbf.
    When asked, he told the media "I think if I win 1 more (a 6th title) I'll be the greatest ever" as the entire room of reporters had to stop themselves from pissing their pants from laughter

He retired stuck at 5 and stuck at 12th.

Lebron has a chance. He can start by doing what lethick does and winning AGAIN.

4 titles as lead dog and they're neck and neck

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    When asked, he told the media "I think if I win 1 more (a 6th title) I'll be the greatest ever" as the entire room of reporters had to stop themselves from pissing their pants from laughter

How the hell does 4 put you at neck and neck with six? That Letard logic though.

Dunking on everybody in the park BedroomBully's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    What does this prove?

Did he SERIOUSLY say that?!
    Guy is barely holding onto the 12th spot by a thread with 5 rings! How the hell can he think one more is gonna make him GOAT?
    Dude is as retarded and delusional as his stans

Quote Originally Posted by CAstill
    How the hell does 4 put you at neck and neck with six? That Letard logic though.
    Given the context. Lebron's ring last year was against the winningest team of all time - a 73 win team and lebron became the only player in history to lead all players in all categories.

That isnt and will not be weighted like regular titles get weighted. And if he wins again this year, it would be an even more shocking upset and an even greater achievement if it's possible.
    That's where you have to draw a line and say that 2 of his rings are simply worth more than they are.

It's the opposite with your hero Kobe, for example. His 15 ppg 36% don't mean as much as regular rings. Similar concept.

Quote Originally Posted by BedroomBully
    What does this prove?
    That 31 year Kobe wasn't even top 5 in PER in 2010 compared to 34 year old Duncan

Good college starter

Given the context. Lebron's ring last year was against the winningest team of all time - a 73 win team and lebron became the only player in history to lead all players in all categories.

That isnt and will not be weighted like regular titles get weighted. And if he wins again this year, it would be an even more shocking upset and an even greater achievement if it's possible.
    That's where you have to draw a line and say that 2 of his rings are simply worth more than they are.

It's the opposite with your hero Kobe, for example. His 15 ppg 36% don't mean as much as regular rings. Similar concept.

3 rings x 2 =6. Only in your teletubby world rings multiply bruh

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

LeBron's memory is faulty on the last play of the '93 Finals. He said MJ had nothing to do with that play, saying Pippen brought it up. But he's wrong about that. MJ did bring the ball up full court, passed it to Pippen and was supposed to get it back from him while he cut towards the basket, but MJ was covered well, so Pippen penetrated and passed it to Grant inside, who quickly passed it to an open Paxson.

ITT: delusion

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    That 31 year Kobe wasn't even top 5 in PER in 2010 compared to 34 year old Duncan

Lol who cares what Lebron thinks...I have my own brain and lived both eras.

Cheers.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Jordan's 6/6 in 13 seasons while achieving goat stats is the goat STANDARD for the modern, post-1960's era.

what is lebron's standard to compete with that?.. 3/7 in 13 seasons with inferior stats?... so forget it - the ship has sailed - lebron can't match jordan no matter what he does.