Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    College star

Default Re: Round 1, Hornets at Mavs, game 4, Sun 9:30 pm ET

Howard, Terry, Kidd, Stack and George combined for 13-49 from the field

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Jason kidd must have confused pargo with his wife.

I've never seen Josh Howard play this bad. His mid range game is usually money. I think making those stupid comments about weed use might be affect his game.

Is there any doubt D. Harris would have been able to do a pretty job defending Paul? I'm not saying enough to make a huge difference in the series, but it would have definitely helped.

Avery Johnson needs to go. Mavs need a change in direction.

seriously you guys thought that kidd foul was that bad? flagerant foul 2 and ejection? i thought it was nothing more than a hard foul, that sent pargo down, i only saw 1 angle but from what i saw he went for the ball and got arm but still he finished with the ball....to me that is just typical of what the nba has become these days, it was a hard foul sure but ejection?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    seriously you guys thought that kidd foul was that bad? flagerant foul 2 and ejection? i thought it was nothing more than a hard foul, that sent pargo down, i only saw 1 angle but from what i saw he went for the ball and got arm but still he finished with the ball....to me that is just typical of what the nba has become these days, it was a hard foul sure but ejection?
    LOl the angle u saw must be stupid because he pulled him down from the neck.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

If Kidd was even the slightest bit of a scoring threat, this series could be going differently.

Sometimes I wonder why the hell he's even out there. If you're gonna run isolations you may as well put Lue on the court. At least he can catch and shoot a jumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Heretik32
    Kidd just lost a TON of respect with me. What a cheap-ass foul, and ****ing dangerous to boot.
    Yup I agree that was really uncharacteristic of him he had the chance to let go of pargo's head but didnt, he must really be getting fustrated.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Kujo
    I've never seen Josh Howard play this bad. His mid range game is usually money. I think making those stupid comments about weed use might be affect his game.

Is there any doubt D. Harris would have been able to do a pretty job defending Paul? I'm not saying enough to make a huge difference in the series, but it would have definitely helped.

Avery Johnson needs to go. Mavs need a change in direction.
    He would score more than 3 points

Saw a basketball once

stop The Flop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Local High School Star Copperhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    Plus NO has not inside post presence. They don't have a Gasol or Duncan type player that can demand a double on the block, and you can see when Paul is denied penetration how much not having that post presence limits them. They turn into a jump shooting team which can easily be beaten.
    Except West has done a very good job against Duncan this season. Popovich has already said in games this season that West was the killer. He'll probably tell his guys to try to get West in foul trouble to get him out of games.