Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Red face White Supremacy and the Police Force (Mark Furhman Tapes Transcripts)

'That we've got females ...and dumb n******, and all your Mexicans that can't even write the name of the car they drive.' - Speaking about LAPD changes

'If I'm wrestling around with some f****** n*****, and he gets me in my back, and he gets his hands on my gun. It's over.' - Speaking about threats to police

'She was afraid. He was a big n*****, and she was afraid.' - Describing suspect

'He was a n*****. He didn't belong. Two questions. And you are going: Where do you live? 22nd and Western. Where were you going? Well, I'm going to Fatburger. Where's Fatburger. He didn't know where Fatburger was? Get in the car.' - Describing suspect

'Commander Hickman, was a dickhead. He should be shot. He did that for one thing. He wants to be chief, so he wants the city council, and the police commissioner, and all these n****** in L.A. City government and all of 'em should be lined up against a wall and f******' shot.' - Speaking about superior officer in LAPD

'You know these people here, we got all this money going to Ethiopia for what. To feed a bunch of dumb n****** that their own government won't even feed.' - On America aid to Africa

'People there don't want n****** in their town. People there don't want Mexicans in their town. They don't want anybody but good people in their town, and anyway you can do to get them out of there that's fine with them. We have no n****** where I grew up.' - On his hometown

'When I came on the job all my training officers were big guys and knowledgeable, some n*****'d get in their face, they just spin 'em around, choke 'em out until they dropped.' - Speaking against women on the force

'No, we have to eliminate a choke hold because a bunch of n****** down in the south end of L.A. said this is bad.' - On new LAPD regulations

'You know, policemen also use "Bubba" a lot, 'cause it's a slam term, because n****** you know they call each other Bubba. They go, hey Bubba, what's happening, like that.' - On police methods

'N*****. Stop them. See who they are.' - On stopping black people with no probable cause
    'That's where n****** live.' - Describing LA neighborhood

'I mean, that's just the way you feel, you know. You've got 200 n****** that are trying to take you prisoner.' - On making arrests

'She's a policeman in this city, and don't you ever fight or f*** around with policemen. You'll do what you're told, you understand n*****.' - On suspects resisting arrest

'You just go out and what are gonna do with some n***** with a knife? Go "on guard?" I mean that's bullshit.' - On LAPD coworker who took up fencing
    'I used to go to work and practice movements. N******. They're easy. I used to practice my kicks.' - On why he takes martial arts classes

'Don't they think they are physically capable? They can arm wrestle 6'7" n******.' - On women playing football

'We stopped the choke because a bunch of n****** have a bunch of these organizations in the south end, and because all n****** are choked out and killed -- twelve in ten years. Really is extraordinary, isn't it?' - On new LAPD regulations

'Go to Wilshire division. Wilshire division is all n******. All n******, n***** training officers, n*****( ...with three years on the job. Think of that 3 plus 1.' - On a police division

'He grew up in school with all blacks, and every time a n***** looked at him, he'd jump them cause he figured they were going to jump on him, so he might as well start the fight right now and get it over with.' - Describing his partner on the force

'Westwood is gone, the n****** have discovered it. When they start moving into Redondo and Torrance. Torrance is considered the last white middle class society.' - On racial makeup of neighborhoods in LA

'They don't do anything; they don't go out there and initiate a contact with some 6'5" n***** that's been in prison for 7 years pumping weights.' - On female police officers

'They have a bunch of n****** up there, two guys, they're like 5'6", they got punched right in the face.' - On working Mardi Gras

'There is going to be a massacre in the future and they know that. There is the Rolling 60's, n***** group they went into a sporting good store and stole 50 Uzis, 3,000 rounds.' - On gun control

'These n******, they run like rabbits, ...some policemen just sit there and they look, you have to tell them what to do.' - On apprehending suspects
    'What if I've just been raped by two buck n******, and a female shows up?' - Discussing a rape victim

'Now, it's funny because guys in Internal Affairs go, "Mark, you can do just about anything. Get in a bar fight. We'd love to investigate just some good 'ol boy beating up a n***** in a bar."' - On his fellow officer s on the force
    'It's pretty clear-cut who the assholes are. You go to Pacoima, you got bikers and n******.' - On racial makeup of LA

'N***** drivin' a Porsche that doesn't look like he's got a $300 suit on, you always stop him.' - On racial profiling suspects

'How do you intellectualize when you punch the hell out of a n*****? He either deserves it or he doesn't.' - On making decisions at crime scenes

'I mean narcotics isn't full of n****** and Mexicans. They're full of white guys that wear cowboy boots.' - Describing LAPD narcotics unit

'First thing, anything out of a n*****'s mouth for the first five or six sentences is a f****** lie. That is just right out. There has got to be a reason why he is going to tell you the truth.' - On questioning suspects

'We basically get impatient with him being so f****** stupid. Which I thought he was. So I just handcuffed him and went the scenic route to the station. We searched him again and found the gun. Went over to the baseball diamond and talked to him. When I left, Dana goes, "No blood Mark." "No problem, not even any marks, Dana." Just body shots. Did you ever try to find a bruise on a n*****. It is pretty tough, huh?' - On dealing with a suspect

'Leave that old station. Man, it has the smell of n****** that have been beaten and killed in there for years.' - On construction of a new police stations
    To protect and serve.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: White Supremacy and the Police Force (Mark Furhman Tapes Transcripts)

Still not as many N words as your typical rap song or Tarantino movie

Default Re: White Supremacy and the Police Force (Mark Furhman Tapes Transcripts)

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Or a Trump rally

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    You missed the main point. The derogatory slurs are bad but the admission of unfair police practices are far far worse.

'He grew up in school with all blacks, and every time a n***** looked at him, he'd jump them cause he figured they were going to jump on him, so he might as well start the fight right now and get it over with.' - Describing his partner on the force
    That's badass.

Tolerant Liberals

Why do cops profile blacks? Maybe because blacks have a higher rate of crime??

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    If you profile a certain group more and arrest them more, in consequence they will have higher crime statistics.

Profile a certain group and pursue them more frequently and aggressively >>> higher crime rate statistics from that group >>> an excuse to profile and peruse them even more

See the circular reasoning?

It is a self fulfilling prophecy.

There's an excuse for everything...

Don't even bother.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    If you profile a certain group more and arrest them more, in consequence they will have higher crime statistics.

Profile a certain group and pursue them more frequently and aggressively >>> higher crime rate statistics from that group >>> an excuse to profile and peruse them even more

See the circular reasoning?

It is a self fulfilling prophecy.
    A disproportionately high amount of crimes is committed by blacks.

Just like a disproportionately high amount of wealth is held by a few.

A disproportionately high amount of crimes are committed by blacks.

Just like a disproportionately high amount of wealth is held by a few.
    A disproportionately high amount of crimes are committed by blacks because blacks are profiled and pursued more aggressively than other races.

'N***** drivin' a Porsche that doesn't look like he's got a $300 suit on, you always stop him.' - On racial profiling suspects
    If police started a new policy pulling over every Asian man who is in a luxury car not wearing a suit, what will happen? They will inevitably make more arrests which will lead to "Asian Crime" rising. Did the Asians commit more crimes than the period before the new policy was instated? Or were more Asians being pulled over inappropriately the cause for the inflation of arrests?

Tolerant Liberals

A disproportionately high amount of crimes are committed by blacks because blacks are profiled and pursued more aggressively than other races.

If police started a new policy pulling over every Asian man who is in a luxury car not wearing a suit, what will happen? They will inevitably make more arrests which will lead to "Asian Crime" rising. Did the Asians commit more crimes than the period before the new policy was instated? Or were more Asians being pulled over inappropriately the cause for the inflation of arrests?
    95% of rape offenders are men. Is this because men are profiled and pursued more for rape cases, or because men actually rape more, and thus warrant the profiling?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

The sad part is I wasn't even surprised when I first saw this

95% of rape offenders are men. Is this because men are profiled and pursued more for rape cases, or because men actually rape more, and thus warrant the profiling?
    Rapist aren't profiled. The police don't go looking for rapists. Unless a blatant crime has been commited

No it wouldn't...

After a week they'd realize they're wasting their time and go somewhere else.

No sense in devoting resources to stop crime where it isn't.

I would guess that, in Chicago for example, blacks are profiled because... blacks commit most of the crime. It's not a 'you don't patrol the suburbs enough', it's a "you all keep us pretty ****ing busy in this one neighborhood and there is nobody else to patrol the suburbs".

You're right, **** it... let's pull half the cops out of the ghetto in ChIraq and let's have them drive circles around the suburbs in the name of equality.

Speed up the survival of the fittest. But don't you dare suggest cops aren't doing enough to stop crime in the black neighborhoods when they start slaughtering each other in the tens of thousands as opposed to the thousands we see now.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    No it wouldn't...

After a week they'd realize they're wasting their time and go somewhere else.

No sense in devoting resources to stop crime where it isn't.

I would guess that, in Chicago for example, blacks are profiled because... blacks commit most of the crime. It's not a 'you don't patrol the suburbs enough', it's a "you all keep us pretty ****ing busy in this one neighborhood and there is nobody else to patrol the suburbs".

You're right, **** it... let's pull half the cops out of the ghetto in ChIraq and let's have them drive circles around the suburbs in the name of equality.

Speed up the survival of the fittest. But don't you dare suggest cops aren't doing enough to stop crime in the black neighborhoods when they start slaughtering each other in the tens of thousands as opposed to the thousands we see now.
    do you have a prescription for adderall and marijuana?(not sure on your state's law in regards to MJ)