Default How big would Jeremy Lin be if he left the NBA next year and played in China?

How big would Jeremy Lin be if he left the NBA next year and played in China?

Default Re: How big would Jeremy Lin be if he left the NBA next year and played in China?

Default Re: How big would Jeremy Lin be if he left the NBA next year and played in China?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    He would get less popular. He is the only notable Asian in the NBA. China already has a bunch of skilled basketball players.

CBA MVP obviously.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

I'd guess about 6' 3" 200 lbs.

I don't see why he would gain any weight.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    I don't see why he would gain any weight.
    Hey you play in the CBA and you might not be sticking to your diet for too long.

he'd prob lose about 10lbs

cats and dogs have less fat than hamburgers

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    I'd guess about 6' 3" 200 lbs.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

He wouldn't be big at all. What is so big about a chnik playing for a nation of chniks? They see Jeremy Lin's every day...what made him interesting was the fact that he was doing well in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    He wouldn't be big at all. What is so big about a ***** playing for a nation of ******? They see Jeremy Lin's every day...what made him interesting was the fact that he was doing well in the NBA.
    What's hidden behind those chinese ninja stars?

He wouldn't be big at all. What is so big about a chnik playing for a nation of chniks? They see Jeremy Lin's every day...what made him interesting was the fact that he was doing well in the NBA.
    And you call other people pieces of shit?
    Last edited by Warfan; 10-01-2014 at 03:03 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Just like that Chinese ho that won the Tennis Australian Open in 2013 (?)...that was big because they were playing against the world. If she was dominating in table tennis they wouldn't care because those tiny little people are good at that shit. The Chinese are an arrogant people who bust nuts all over themselves when they do well vs the rest of the world. Why would Lin be popular in a China league...all that would say is he wasn't good enough to play in the big leagues. That does not feed the national ego.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 10-01-2014 at 03:06 AM.

Just like that Chinese ho that won the Tennis Australian Open in 2013 (?)...that was big because they were playing against the world. If she was dominating in table tennis they wouldn't care because those tiny little people are good at that shit. The Chinese are an arrogant people who bust nuts all over themselves when they do well vs the rest of the world. Why would Lin be popular in a China league...all that would say is he wasn't good enough to play in the big leagues. That does not feed the national ego.
    The fact that you didnt realize I took issue with the word c***k in your first post shows how much of a dipshit you are. Yes he probably wont be as popular, but cut the racist shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    The fact that you didnt realize I only took issue with the word c***k in your post shows how much of a dipshit you are. Yes he wont be as popular of course, but cut the racist shit.
    I think he's just trying to rustle some jimmies

..seems to be working