Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Gay as a King so far

He got his ass handed to him because he didn't shoot that well in Toronto being called a inefficient chucker cancer type player.

Well so far with the Kings (13 games) he is averaging 20 points a game with OVER 50% shooting. Compared to the 38% he shot in Toronto this is a massive upgrade and impressive for a perimeter player. 3 turnovers a game is still pretty bad tho.

Let's get Gay fever everybody!

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Gay as a King so far

gaysanity?

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

He's been the perfect #2nd option so far and his passing in the pick n roll is better than I thought, if the team's guards can play any defence or if one of the biggest was a good help defender team would be a lot better.

But yeah honestly so far nothing to complain about with Rudy he's been very solid he's crushed the likes of Parsons x2, Batum and Lenoard.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    He got his ass handed to him because he didn't shoot that well in Toronto being called a inefficient chucker cancer type player.

Well so far with the Kings (13 games) he is averaging 20 points a game with OVER 50% shooting. Compared to the 38% he shot in Toronto this is a massive upgrade and impressive for a perimeter player. 3 turnovers a game is still pretty bad tho.

i think the effect of this because gay is the clear 3 starter as a king . we was like this when we was with memphis however with toronto they had derozan and the slamdunk champ terrence ross and landry fields... they were loaded with SF so that kinda made gay uncomfortable if i must say

He's taking about 4 less shots a game now too. Strange, his 3 point shooting wasn't really an issue this season in Toronto (37.3%), but has gone down 10% with the Kings. Looks like his help defense has made a nice transition.

Cousins takes off some pressure for Gay, I think that's what helps him produce better, a scoring big. Just like the Memphis duo of Gasol and Randolph.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    He's taking about 4 less shots a game now too. Strange, his 3 point shooting wasn't really an issue this season in Toronto (37.3%), but has gone down 10% with the Kings. Looks like his help defense has made a nice transition.

Cousins takes off some pressure for Gay, I think that's what helps him produce better, a scoring big. Just like the Memphis duo of Gasol and Randolph.
    What was his passing / playmaking ability like for the Raps when he was not missing 27 shots?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

gays taking a lot more shots closer to the basket, where hes pretty much been on lock. its actually a joy to watch.

Fun fact: in the early years before anyone knew what it was, AIDS was called "Gay Cancer."

Homosexual references remain a staple for comedy.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Fun fact: a lot of the kings were gay.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    What was his passing / playmaking ability like for the Raps when he was not missing 27 shots?
    Not very good, but he certainly has that ability to give you 4-5 assists a night at times. It seemed like there wasn't much spacing to begin with to make the playmaking happen. It's also the mentality of Gay too... I think he would rather try to force the issue than to set up a teammate. If you ever get chance to look at his scouting report when he was coming out of UCONN, I've debated before that he's taken a lot of the scouting critics to heart about him being "too passive" and "not enough of a leader".

I was more concerned about how his finishing at the rim was so horrible. I'm actually impressed at how much DeMar DeRozan has upped his passing/playmaking since Gay has left. He's definitely more of a team player than Gay, as most Raptor fans would agree.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

A Gay King is better than a Gay Raptor. Who would've thought it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    gays taking a lot more shots closer to the basket, where hes pretty much been on lock. its actually a joy to watch.
    So true. The Gay Cousins combination going inside has been great. They seem to work well together.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue

I didn't even think of that and took the post very seriously.