Thread: Steroid use

Very good NBA starter

Default Steroid use

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12070236

Spontaneous Achilles tendon rupture associated with long-term oral steroid use is not uncommon, particularly in older patients who use these drugs daily to treat systemic diseases. Rupture often results in a large defect, which complicates surgical repair. The authors review Achilles tendon rupture associated with systemic and local steroid use and present a case of rupture due to chronic oral steroid use in a patient with Addison's disease.

https://www.anabolicarchitect.com/to...om-trenbolone/

Okay so everytime I start using Tren Ace, within 2-3 weeks like clock work, I notice my muscles start to get stiffer and cramp.

It's not like the normal cramps where a muscle seizes up and it's extremely painful for 30 seconds. This is kind of different.

Default Re: Steroid use

Are you kidding me ? I have more muscle mass in my left nut than KD. He's a skinny beta.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by L8krH8tr
    Are you kidding me ? I have more muscle mass in my left nut than KD. He's a skinny beta.
    It's all relative.

There are many kind of steroids, some with only small anabolic effects. You can take steroids simply to help with recovery.

Roided Out 4 sure

High School Varsity 6th Man Miles and Miles's Avatar

I think is a lot of steroid use in the NBA. Maybe "steroids" aren't the right word because everyone associates that with being muscular (see above). There are plenty of performance enhancing drugs that don't make you big but can help with recovery, strength, endurance, etc. I think if the league ever got serious with testing it would ruin the league much like it did for baseball for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
    I think is a lot of steroid use in the NBA. Maybe "steroids" aren't the right word because everyone associates that with being muscular (see above). There are plenty of performance enhancing drugs that don't make you big but can help with recovery, strength, endurance, etc. I think if the league ever got serious with testing it would ruin the league much like it did for baseball for a while.
    Agreed, HGH got to be the big one as it boths helps build muscle by itself as well as allow you to recover much faster and work out more.

Had a couple kids once that I coached ask me about HGH, it really is a tough subject when the kids in question had realistic chance of playing professional in Europe, they were 16 at the time.

MJ retired in 94 to hop on the bike. He knew he could hide playing baseball since that shit was rampant there. By 96 he wouldn't test positive for any of it.

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

OPs the guy that goes to the doctor when hes having an allergic reaction and when the dr prescribes him corticosteroids,

"steroids?!? no thanks! i dont want to ruin my chances of making the NBA"

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer

Second poster being elite is perfect for this thread...