Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WATCH: Lebron James Gives EMOTIONAL, Expletive-Filled Speech at Victory Celebration

Default Re: WATCH: Lebron James Gives EMOTIONAL, Expletive-Filled Speech at Victory Celebration

Lebron definitely saved the rally. Some of those questions from Fred to the other players and their answers were a bit awkward...

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: WATCH: Lebron James Gives EMOTIONAL, Expletive-Filled Speech at Victory Celebration

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wait
    Lebron definitely saved the rally. Some of those questions from Fred to the other players and their answers were a bit awkward...
    This. You could tell how unautistic lebron is compared to the others

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

I must admit it was a great speech.

@ when he called the '04 Olympics a shit show.

really good speech

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Durant really started this whole "say something special about each of your teammates" thing, didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    Durant really started this whole "say something special about each of your teammates" thing, didn't he?
    Well before that.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

I was so happy that he went off the cuff and didn't have anything prepared. F#ck being PC and trying to keep it tame for "the kids," who are mostly foul mouthed when they get away from their parents anyways.

I thought the whole thing was very well done... except Fred's question and answer stuff. That seemed a little forced and unnecessary.

Banned

Great speech Lebron

Dude has made a serious face turn since going down 3-1!

Very kingly, I like how Lebron gives his championship approval even to the lowliest scrubs on the roster. He must be a great guy to have in the locker room.

lebron has alot of charisma for sure.

Lebron's charisma in "casual" settings like this one is always ****ing off the charts. He just comes off as such a cool, candid dude, and sort off relatable which is crazy when you consider it. He's also more articulate and smooth when he's not "playing chess" with reporters. Shares some nice insights, and they're almost always on point, specially as it pertains to bball.

Pretty much the perfect personality for the role of NBA leading man.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Love how he acknowledged every single player individually. GOAT teammate

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Funny how both Kobe and LeBron didn't go to college, and both are more articulate than most players.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Bringing him on! LeGM confessed.