Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kawhi choked!!

Default Re: Kawhi choked!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Didn't see it but my mate was watching, said Kawhi was fouled and then LMA was right after with the put back.

Rigged.
    LMA wasn't fouled, he just limpdicked it like the softy he is. Leonard was fouled though.

That wasn't a choke. It was a relatively tough shot with some good D and I believe he was fouled.

LMA choked big time. I mean how do you miss that follow?

*sigh

F*cking LMA

How f*cking soft are our towers?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Ur mom choked and shes a superstar

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    *sigh

F*cking LMA

How f*cking soft are our towers?
    Don't worry the warriors are still softer.

Tyrone Lue forwarded me an email from Lebron James of the blueprints to beat GSW

1. Get a scrub player to trash talk and smack Draymond across the head and get him tech'd and playing like an idiot. This will cause DGreen and Kerr to fight it out on the bench.

2. Beat up the lanky warriors by throwing hard elbows by your big men when they are trying to cut across the paint.

3. Beat them up some more so they will evaluate the need to throw it all in, or lose the game and preserve energy/health for another team.

Its a 82 season, lets get it done NBA united against a superstar lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    Don't worry the warriors are still softer.

Tyrone Lue forwarded me an email from Lebron James of the blueprints to beat GSW

1. Get a scrub player to trash talk and smack Draymond across the head and get him tech'd and playing like an idiot. This will cause DGreen and Kerr to fight it out on the bench.

2. Beat up the lanky warriors by throwing hard elbows by your big men when they are trying to cut across the paint.

3. Beat them up some more so they will evaluate the need to throw it all in, or lose the game and preserve energy/health for another team.

Its a 82 season, lets get it done NBA united against a superstar lineup.
    Sounds good to me!

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by CTbasketball92
    Ehh. Kawhi looks like an amazing scorer this year. The way he creates space for himself in the midrange is Jordan-esque, and his hand-size, length and deceptive athleticism/body control lets him slip into crevices most players can't. He can score from all over the court at an elite level, which is rare even for the best NBA players. I think Kawhi can get buckets in any situation now. Add that into the fact that kawhi will still lock up some team's best player, he's still a savage.