Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Tom Brady is now the undisputed GOAT football player, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by DidUSaySomethin
    tough games? jamarcus russell would've won as the pats starting qb

jamarcus would be sitting at home watching the game on tv with the rest of the patriots if he was their qb .. you can say many qbs could've won this game .. but the problem is getting to this game .. and none of those did it except brady

Default Re: Tom Brady is now the undisputed GOAT football player, unfortunately.

this is why brady and belichick aren't going anywhere .. still got some history to make .. one more™

https://twitter.com/i/status/1092355890907365376

41 yr old brady out here trolling 20something pros, owning their asses and winning chips like he's having breakfast .. what a time

Serious playground baller DidUSaySomethin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dude77

jamarcus would be sitting at home watching the game on tv with the rest of the patriots if he was their qb .. you can say many qbs could've won this game .. but the problem is getting to this game .. and none of those did it except brady
    that's my point. brady is the most successful QB because he plays for the best defensive coach of all time (as well as the greatest OL coach and a top 5 OC)

I had previously thought that the GOAT football player would have to be a running back, and therefore, based on what I know, found it relatively easy to narrow down to Walter Payton.