Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Paul Millsap-Unanimous All-Star?

Don't ****ing listen to Hotlantadude, he's a madman.

I want to blow this team up nearly as bad as he does, but I want to keep Millsap. Trade Teague, Korver, and Horford, and build around Schroder and Millsap. Keep Mike Scott too, he's a good bench player.

Boozer's points were a fluke, Millsap isn't a great defender but he's not awful. He fits perfectly in our system which is why I think we ought to keep him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Millsap fits anywhere.. He'll be getting paid by someone.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves

I want to blow this team up nearly as bad as he does, but I want to keep Millsap. Trade Teague, Korver, and Horford, and build around Schroder and Millsap. Keep Mike Scott too, he's a good bench player.

Boozer's points were a fluke, Millsap isn't a great defender but he's not awful. He fits perfectly in our system which is why I think we ought to keep him.
    Korver's getting 6 mil but he's a top 3 shooter in the league. I would keep him and trade Teague and Horford. Mike Scott is a great player

Hotlantadude had always been a lunatic. I've literally never seen anything like it in any sport.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    Schroder is not enough.

They have had cap space the last two years and all they have to show for it is Paul Millsap, Thabo and Kent Bazemore. Nobody signs here.

No, this team is not young and upcoming. It's a young vet team with players that have mostly maxed their potential. I've been a fan since 1988 and I'm tired of waiting for these fools to become a legit threat.

**** them. I hope they move.
    Meltdown.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves

Shawne Williams went 8/11 for 21 points and 8 rebounds against Millsap.

Derrick Favors went 9/11 for 20 points and 6 rebounds.

Millsap sucks outside of getting steals.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Korver's getting 6 mil but he's a top 3 shooter in the league. I would keep him and trade Teague and Horford. Mike Scott is a great player
    Mike Scott is a one trick pony and that one trick is only good some of the time. He doesn't rebound or play any defense.

These dumb Hawk fans.... Next time the Hawks win or a player has a good game they will rush on here to tell you about how this team is a threat. Naturally, they will be proven wrong in the end. That's how it almost always happens.

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    Mike Scott is a one trick pony and that one trick is only good some of the time. He doesn't rebound or play any defense.

These dumb Hawk fans.... Next time the Hawks win or a player has a good game they will rush on here to tell you about how this team is a threat. Naturally, they will be proven wrong in the end. That's how it almost always happens.
    i agree with you. i lived in atlanta and attempted to support the team during the joe johnson era but it didn't work out. they can't attract free agents so they overpay mid-tier players and call them "superstars" then never build around them properly.

i'll never forget when they lost to the celtics with home court advantage in almost grueling fashion.