Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Sounds like LeBron wants to go back to Cleveland

funny thread

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    It is amazing to me how much he still talks about Cleveland. Seriously, f#ck this guy. People say that "Cleveland needs to get over James."

Maybe James needs to get over Cleveland? You made your decision, now stick to it and STFU. Only those with absolutely no pride would accept you back and that encompasses a very, very small minority of this city. You are never coming back and you know it.

He could easily not continually talk about Cleveland, but he is such an embarrassing attention wh0re that he will never stop. I don't think that he likes the idea of Kyrie Irving performing so well and the fact that Cavs' fans attention has shifted from him to Kyrie. He wants that spotlight back. He needs people talking about him... He loves it. He lives for it.

You are in Miami now. You play for the Heat. Just do that and don't worry about what is going on in Cleveland. Win a title with your glorified professional AAU team... I honestly don't give a flying f#ck.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I don't give a sh!t if he is 'prompted' or not. Even this guy isn't dumb enough not to know how to get around questions that are going to cause a stir.

"I'm in Miami now. That is my only focus at this point in my career."

That is all it would take. He doesn't even have to totally rule it out if he wants to dangle a fake carrot for the moronic masses. He does that kind of cliched sh1t when it comes to a myriad of other topics.

But, any time Cleveland is brought up, he has a mouthful to say... Whether it was clowning the organization for losing last year or now transparently attempting to re-ingratiate himself to the fans and inject himself back into the spotlight.

And, if you'd have him back, refer to my post above. There is only one move that could make me turn away from the Cavs and that would be taking 6 back. As a life long fan, that is saying a lot. The Cavs are engrained in me and have been since a very young age when my dad began taking me to games at Richfield Coliseum on weekends.

I'd love nothing more than a championship for this city or for that franchise... But, not that way.

This is all very pointless to even discuss because it has absolutely no chance of happening... Which brings me back to my initial point. Every time this franchise and this city begins to really separate itself from the James drama he injects himself back into it like a quivering attention junky.

Take that sh!t somewhere else.
    Holy shit.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    question....probability LBJ returns to Miami if the Cavs don't work out?

over or under 65%

could we possibly se a "sounds like Lebron wants to go back to Miami" thread
    If we do...you gonna act like im an idiot for suggesting the fanbase would instantly embrace him?

If this whole thing made one thing clear its this....

Any fanbase would welcome anyone back...if wins come with them.

This was the greatest test case in sports history...and id have to say its pretty much proven to be true.

Fans dont really give a shit. They want to win...all the "Id never take ____ on my team" talk goes out the window.

But I was in 3-4 topics back in the day with people acting like I pulled it out of my ass.

It was always clear.

The only thing im shocked by...is an old topic proving Pleezebelieve to be the most accurate representation of Cavs fans.

That is rare. But the minute word leaked that he might return and these people started lining up on his street.....PB became the rightest guy in that fanbase(ISH wise).

We may be in a parallel universe.

RBA my nikka

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    RBA my nikka