Thread: Jeff Teague

Good college starter

Default Jeff Teague

I was thinking. If Lance Stephenson leaves in free agency, then George Hill would end up being the starting 2 guard. The Hawks are looking to trade Jeff Teague this summer. George Hill's number suck as a PG but he if he were to play at his true position at the 2 his number might improve since he wouldn't have to run the offense. Teague is from Indy and he's looking for a fresh start anyway. I could see them playing together. Just a thought.

Default Re: Jeff Teague

Quote Originally Posted by idizzle
    I was thinking. If Lance Stephenson leaves in free agency, then George Hill would end up being the starting 2 guard. The Hawks are looking to trade Jeff Teague this summer. George Hill's number suck as a PG but he if he were to play at his true position at the 2 his number might improve since he wouldn't have to run the offense. Teague is from Indy and he's looking for a fresh start anyway. I could see them playing together. Just a thought.
    Enough of Indy native thing. George Hill will not be any better than what he is right now even if he's moved to the 2 position. Just look at the fundamentals a 2 guard must have, aside from shooting treys which he poorly does there's no other real thing that is present in his skin to play decently as a SG!

Learning to shoot layups

If the Hawks traded Jeff Teague to the pacers I could go for it :)

Good college starter

Number24, Its not that serious. I was just saying because I read an article about the Pacers trying to get a real PG and Teague was mentioned in. A few days ago George Hill was saying he didn't like being called a PG and that he would like to play at 2.