Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: why does stephen a smith hate jeremy lin?

Quote Originally Posted by plUto or bUst
    It is hard to prove racism, short of quoting someone blatantly declaring it. How about trying to decipher someone's actions and words at something a little higher than a first order level? For example, everyone knows Glenn Beck is a racist prick based on his actions and words but no one's going to be able to prove it.

Spike is cool in my book. He promotes a black agenda but he is also cognizant and appreciative of the struggles of other minority groups. On the other hand, SAS probably would have been a high ranking black panther militant if he had grown up in the 50s.
    So asking someone to back up a claim isn't reasonable?

I know Beck is a pundit, but other than that you telling me he is a racist does nothing to further the conversation. Why not point to examples of where you got the sentiment from?

Point to where SAS and Spike have said racist remarks or done racist acts.

Seems logical to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    just-calliing-you-out-hypocrite

now-go-cry-about-whitie-holding-you-down...

and-lol-@-grown-men...you-probably-have-the-knowledge-of-a-12yr-old-OTC-kid.
    I am an Air Force veteran that has received several scholarships and grants. I've gotten along with all my teachers, coaches, and drill instructors for the most part and I've never been to jail. You won't catch me blaming my life situations on anyone but myself.

Lame attempt, lame angle to your trollong son.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    I am an Air Force veteran that has received several scholarships and grants. I've gotten along with all my teachers, coaches, and drill instructors for the most part and I've never been to jail. You won't catch me blaming my life situations on anyone but myself.

Lame attempt, lame angle to your trollong son.

link or it didnt happen...