Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Why did the bulls let nate robinson go ?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    because hes not as good as you guys think.

this is probably the best response. nate robinson is a solid role player, but he doenst deserve the money hes gonna get in denver. he won't put up those numbers ever again, he'll probably even have a rough season because denver is such a hard place to play until you're used to it. i like him and i love his passion, but he isn't going to put up those numbers regularly like he did in the couple play off games against the nets who had no defense/heart at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    because hes not as good as you guys think.
    Exactly.

We don't need him with Rose and Hinrich....people have no clue about the biusiness of basketballyet talk shit like morons, smh, it gets old...

Nate Robinson is a very flawed player with poor defense, streaky shooting, and a serious ego problem...I liked himokay i guess but the love for him in a Bull's uni got outta control...he is a journeyman, not an essential cog to a championship/playoff team.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    Exactly.

We don't need him with Rose and Hinrich....people have no clue about the biusiness of basketballyet talk shit like morons, smh, it gets old...

Nate Robinson is a very flawed player with poor defense, streaky shooting, and a serious ego problem...I liked himokay i guess but the love for him in a Bull's uni got outta control...he is a journeyman, not an essential cog to a championship/playoff team.
    you clearly know nothing about basketball, jeff delete this guys account pls

Love Live Life

Bulls need a SG not a midget PG.

They already got a backup in Hinrich.

But Lil Nate got heart though

cause Rose feels threatened.

Not airballing my layups anymore

I think Thibs didn't like his play style, but against the heat his hands were tied and had to play Nate (injuries to Deng, Rose & Hinrich).

They weren't gonna pay him money to play behind all their guards when rose is back.

What people don't realize is while he scored slightly more than Hinrich he shot worse from the field and 3 than Kirk (Kirk had a very poor year from the line though--I think that can be ironed out) while playing significantly less effective defense.

I like Nate's heart but it just wasn't n the cards. We need a SG and backup center much more than we need him.

Because he's a pain in the ass to control and to get to do what you want on a day to day basis. They got tired of him. Everyone does. At this point, do people think it's a conincidence he plays well and then the team dumps him anyway?

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Are the Bulls high on Jeff Teague's brother as well? On top of that you got Hinrich to provide shutdown D and shooting and Rose is back so they don't really need what Robinson brings.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Because he's a pain in the ass to control and to get to do what you want on a day to day basis. They got tired of him. Everyone does. At this point, do people think it's a conincidence he plays well and then the team dumps him anyway?
    Even when he was playing well opposing PGs would shoot over and drive past him with no reservations.

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    you clearly know nothing about basketball, jeff delete this guys account pls
    Are you sure? Because I think he was pretty spot on...

Go Getter isn't a guy on ISH that I would be pointing out a lack of knowledge man

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Are the Bulls high on Jeff Teague's brother as well? On top of that you got Hinrich to provide shutdown D and shooting and Rose is back so they don't really need what Robinson brings.
    Yes, Marquis Teague had a solid summer league and looks to be a promising backup PG. So that makes 3 capable PG's, there was no need to keep Nate on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    Yes.

But with that said, they have constructed a great team
    Not great. Decent, competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    This.

The difference between his good and bad games were often a detriment to the team. I like Nate, but he is nothing more than a sparkplug.

Adding Dunleavy is bigger than losing Nate imho. I think the coach's son is going to be one of those under-the-radar signings that nets big results.