Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Default Memphis offered 6 million per season to Teodosic

http://www.kosarka24.com/vesti/evrol...dosica-u-fener

This is a part about Memphis
    [QUOTE]Memfis je pre nekoliko nedelja poslao dobru ponudu za Milo

Default Re: Memphis offered 6 million per season to Teodosic

I thought he was signing with Fenerbahce?

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    I thought he was signing with Fenerbahce?
    Well they want him but as his agent said Teodosic wants to stay in CSKA and that he will consider othere options if CSKA doesn't want him.

Since Memphis offered this to him few weeks ago maybe he didn't know at the time if CSKA wants him and he knows know and is looking for a new team and since Barca spent a lot of money on Papanikolaou I don't think they can afford to get him so only teams where he could get the same money as in CSKA is Fenerbahce or some NBA team.

He not gonna go there I don't think. Anyways he's overrated piece of shit.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    He not gonna go there I don't think. Anyways he's overrated piece of shit.
    Overrated yes. But I think he can do better than Spanoulis NBA career triple trouble stats of 3 points 3 turnover 30 percent shooting.

Sunshine State

He sounds like he can be a good fit from what you say, Memphis is already very good defensively to start with anyway, they just need more shooting which hopefully he could provide.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

A fine player by any standard. Shoots well, can create plays, good handles, high BB IQ, very charismatic. On the down side, he is an average to bellow average defender, pretty soft and sometimes gets shut down by aggressive physical defenders, although I doubt anyone would dare try to muscle him when Zach Randolph is setting picks. When I met him in Greece, he didn't have anything resembling a body of a professional athlete, the guy looked like a hair dresser.

Somehow I doubt he'll go to Memphis, but might be a good pickup for them. On the other hand, coming from CSKA I wouldn't be surprised at all if he suddenly signs with the Nets for the minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by morbius
    A fine player by any standard. Shoots well, can create plays, good handles, high BB IQ, very charismatic. On the down side, he is an average to bellow average defender, pretty soft and sometimes gets shut down by aggressive physical defenders, although I doubt anyone would dare try to muscle him when Zach Randolph is setting picks. When I met him in Greece, he didn't have anything resembling a body of a professional athlete, the guy looked like a hair dresser.

Somehow I doubt he'll go to Memphis, but might be a good pickup for them. On the other hand, coming from CSKA I wouldn't be surprised at all if he suddenly signs with the Nets for the minimum.
    I don't think he gets shut down, he just gets pissed and starts shooting from halfcourt in first seconds of offense. That is his biggest problem, he needs to try to stay calm during the game and help his team. He already said he knows he needs to change and that he hopes that that it will happen as he gets older.

Prediction: 2ppg, 28% FG, 25% 3pt, 70% FT, 0.5 rpg, 0.2 spg in 35 games before he decides to boat back to Russia

He could probably average 20 and 10 in NBA with starter's minutes. I mean the worst scrubs in Euroleague like Rubio and Jennings put up big numbers in NBA.

Teodosic is something like maybe a top 5 player in Euroleague, which means he would instantly be god in NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Well they want him but as his agent said Teodosic wants to stay in CSKA and that he will consider othere options if CSKA doesn't want him.

Since Memphis offered this to him few weeks ago maybe he didn't know at the time if CSKA wants him and he knows know and is looking for a new team and since Barca spent a lot of money on Papanikolaou I don't think they can afford to get him so only teams where he could get the same money as in CSKA is Fenerbahce or some NBA team.
    Memphis is offering contracts to tons of Euroleague point guards. They offered Spanoulis, Bobby Brown, Jordan Farmar, Nick Calathes, etc.

Anyway, Teodosic should never go to Fener. He and Obradovic is worst combination ever. Those two will never get along.

obviously he is afraid of those big nba guards that will eat him alive... soft little b*tch... thank god for guys like pekovic and antic that at least hold some pride for the balkan

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    obviously he is afraid of those big nba guards that will eat him alive... soft little b*tch... thank god for guys like pekovic and antic that at least hold some pride for the balkan
    Euroleague point guards are much bigger than NBA point guards idiot.

And Teodosic would never play point guard in NBA. He's a ball dominant two guard, even in Europe. Only coach that thinks differently is Messina.

In every other team in Europe he has been on, he played as a ball dominant two guard.

Also, Antic is SERBIAN.

Since you are so keen about facts. Let's talk actual facts. His parents are Serbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Memphis is offering contracts to tons of Euroleague point guards. They offered Spanoulis, Bobby Brown, Jordan Farmar, Nick Calathes, etc.

Anyway, Teodosic should never go to Fener. He and Obradovic is worst combination ever. Those two will never get along.
    I don't think they offered them the same money (except from Spanoulis) since they would have already accepted because they don't get as much in Europe.

Teodosic is one of 3 players in Europe that can do what Obradovic wants from his first pg and since DD won't leave PAO and he has bad relationship with Spanoulis he is only option for him. Who knows maybe Obradovic gets him to change.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    He is better than Antic and it's not even close. Also he is 6'5 and has 210lb, for example Rose is 6'3 and has 190lb so Teodosic is bigger than most NBA pgs.