Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: *sweat pours from forehead*

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    if hitler said the sky was blue then he may very well be correct depending on the time of the day - that comic in the OP though was shallow and wack and you probably thought that shit was witty.

your shit got shot the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck down - get mad bitch.

*sweat pours from forehead*
    Refer to post #10. You covered steps two and three of the process all on your own! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    Refer to post #10. You covered two steps of the process all on your own! Congrats!
    I'm only giving you a hard time because I'm familiar with all of the arguments and they're lame.

st[COLOR="Black"]o[/COLOR]rmfront is whack please don't promote any of their content please and thank you and we'll be straight.

props to insidehoops for even censoring the name of the forum

thread is kind of ironic considering OP is a major smooth brain

I'm only giving you a hard time because I'm familiar with all of the arguments and they're lame.

********** is whack please don't promote any of their content please and thank you and we'll be straight.
    Whatever. The point is that there are definitely statistical differences in average IQ from race to race and nobody in Western culture is willing to even entertain the idea that genetics play a huge role in that.

Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, there is a hierarchy in racial IQ.

Asians > Whites > Hispanic > Blacks

Everyone deserves to be judged as individuals and obviously there are outliers, but those are truthful rankings rooted in fact that nobody wants to honestly acknowledge because it makes them uncomfortable and they can't cope with the fact that their race is intellectually inferior for reasons that aren't "WHITE MAN BAD!!!"

Whatever. The point is that there are definitely statistical differences in average IQ from race to race and nobody in Western culture is willing to even entertain the idea that genetics play a huge role in that.
    Just man up and deal with it bitch. There is no point - it's literally made by people who want to reinforce their world view. There very well may be a racial component to intelligence but if it exists these people haven't found it - they're literally just racists who hate nonwhites in this case blacks.

Go watch some stephan molyneux videos and join their circle-jerk if you disagree

Just man up and deal with it bitch. There is no point - it's literally made by people who want to reinforce their world view. There very well may be a racial component to intelligence but if it exists these people haven't found it - they're literally just racists who hate nonwhites.

Go watch some stephan molyneux videos and join their circle-jerk if you disagree
    Racists that hate non whites? Like, what? Exactly my point... "WHITE MAN BAD!" is the only reasoning, lol.

Asians rank #1. This isn't a debate. It's not an opinion. It's factually correct.

Lol, you're so mad. Just admit blacks have a lower IQ than whites as a collective and the discussion will be over.

Racists that hate non whites? Like, what? Exactly my point... "WHITE MAN BAD!" is the only reasoning, lol.

Asians rank #1. This isn't a debate. It's not an opinion. It's factually correct.

Lol, you're so mad. Just admit blacks have a lower IQ than whites as a collective and the discussion will be over.
    Are you retarded? I'm obviously referring to the creator of the comic which I could just tell by reading the first strip once, hence why even bothered to search what they're all about. I literally found another comic made by the same creator reinforcing the same point and I also found you the source.

Are you retarded? I'm obviously referring to the creator of the comic which I could just tell by reading the first strip once, hence why even bothered to search what they're all about. I literally found another comic made by the same creator reinforcing the same point and I also found you the source.
    By the way, the comic mentions nothing of specific races. Just that there are differences in races' respective intelligence levels. FWIW.

mods?

I won't snitch on you bitch but I'm warning you...

By the way, the comic mentions nothing of specific races. Just that there are differences in races' respective intelligence levels. FWIW.
    I said the second comic you illiterate f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck - I'll post it again let me know if it doesn't show up for you:

And? He types 8 paragraphs to say what he could say in 4 sentences. Just because his IQ breaks triple digits doesn't make him 100% right all the time. You will literally never see him back down from an argument ever. It's fruitless.
    He is long winded but he he got you on the "stfu preemptively " aftwr you told him to stfu.

Blaze has mostly balanced views except for sexual orientation. He thinks its ok to be gay or bi or whatever and not a mental disease.

I get what your saying, but lets be honest, he got your ass.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

OP is right.

They're triggered.

Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

But OP, when you're on top, you have to realize the people beneath you will gather to sling mud and honestly, we should let them and actually revel in it because we get to be superior.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    OP is right.

They're triggered.

Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

But OP, when you're on top, you have to realize the people beneath you will gather to sling mud and honestly, we should let them and actually revel in it because we get to be superior.
    u literally struggled with pre calculus

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    OP is right.

They're triggered.

Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

I don't like insulting you stalker because it's not fair you reveal your many, MANY flaws and you make yourself an easy target.

you gotta stop being a whiteknight fakkit and gotta let these broads defend themselves. I'm sick of seeing you jump to fatrick's defense and this thread has nothing to do with your unemployed self either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    u literally struggled with pre calculus
    he also struggled being a heterosexual