NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Democratic presidential candidate caught on hot mic saying the left are mean people

Marianne Williamson:

What does it say that Fox News is nicer to me than the lefties are? What does it say that the conservatives are nicer to me?… It’s such a bizarre world.
    I didn’t think the left was as mean as the right, they are.”

(Start @ 5:00 mark to hear hot mic)
    https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...e-nicer-to-me/

She's just saying what the people of America with common sense already know, liberals are mean and nasty people, but it's still amusing to hear a Democratic candidate say it out loud nonetheless

Also notice this hot mic moment never made it to the left wing media If it was a Republican candidate, it would be running nonstop on CNN, MSNBC, and all the other usual suspects for a week.

Default Re: Democratic presidential candidate caught on hot mic saying the left are mean people

OP is more obsessed about leftists than I am about police.

Take it from a 2x International Chicken Wing Champion and a BlackBelt in fvcking girls, LET IT GO, ho.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Democratic presidential candidate caught on hot mic saying the left are mean people

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Take it from a 2x International Chicken Wing Champion and a BlackBelt in fvcking girls, LET IT GO, ho.
    One of these 2 I don't believe

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    She's just saying what the people of America with common sense already know, liberals are mean and nasty people, but it's still amusing to hear a Democratic candidate say it out loud nonetheless

Also notice this hot mic moment never made it to the left wing media If it was a Republican candidate, it would be running nonstop on CNN, MSNBC, and all the other usual suspects for a week.
    Liberals and left need to be differentiated, just like the conservative and far right.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Most Atheists in this country are Liberal so this explains a lot. Having a lack of God and faith in your life equates to living a miserable, mean life.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Liberals and left need to be differentiated, just like the conservative and far right.
    This

I generally consider myself left on most issues but a liberal I'm not...no on abortion and teaching homosexuality as normal I'm vehemently against, and those are just a couple of issues. I'm also against PC culture...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    This

I generally consider myself left on most issues but a liberal I'm not...no on abortion and teaching homosexuality as normal I'm vehemently against, and those are just a couple of issues. I'm also against PC culture...
    Interesting, you hold conservative social views yet claim to be left so I assume that means you prefer liberal fiscal policy? I could be wrong but I think that combination is rare.
    Last edited by Rocket; 09-12-2019 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Interesting, you hold conservative social views yet claim to be left so I assume that means you prefer liberal fiscal policy? I could be wrong but I think that combination is rare.
    Probably true, a lot more folk who are fiscally conservative and socially liberal...you have to keep in mind that I'm a Catholic after all.

I'm left on economic issues meaning that the middle and lower classes should be the priority of the government's economic policies like it used to be but instead it's the rich the political class has favored since the Reagan years. The rich have only gotten filthy rich while the rest of America has gotten the crumbs. Shit has to change before the masses wake up and there will be hell to pay.
    Last edited by TheMan; 09-12-2019 at 02:08 PM.

This

Only because you are a Bible-thumper

Outside of the religious nonsense, I feel like you are a liberal tbh. I think privately many liberals are also starting to turn on PC culture

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    Only because you are a Bible-thumper

Outside of the religious nonsense, I feel like you are a liberal tbh. I think privately many liberals are also starting to turn on PC culture
    I'm not a Bible thumper though. Something miraculous happened in my life, something that I'm not comfortable sharing here because let's be honest, this place is a jungle and it's way too personal, but I became close to my faith again, my anger towards God finally ended, my family is whole again...I have found happinesses.

I go to church on Sunday, I try to live as the church reached as best I can, I sin like any human but I try to be a better person, I don't go out of my way to hurt people. If that makes me a Bible thumper, so be it but I don't think I am.

Anyways, even in my God denying liberal days, I found homosexuality repulsive, it's not normal and they're trying to make it seem that way. Abortion is just wrong, it's taking away the life of a person, it's not complicated.

but I became close to my faith again, my anger towards God finally ended, my family is whole again...I have found happinesses.
    Awesome. Maybe I can get rid of my anger towards ISH and go back to shitposting.

Honestly, though, that's cool. I think people are so afraid to express vulnerability to "God" and be disappointed, or they were let down before. It's really a complex thing, God and all.

Like I've posted here, first determine that God is real then move on your way to understanding God. Once you know God is for sure real, a good portion of your life should be dedicated to -trying- to understand God.

People think that because you need close to 100% vulnerability to start on the true path-to-God that God is some delusion that weak people use to motivate themselves or cope.

Either way, good to hear someone is having life changing positive experiences.

I also wish you luck in the inevitable suffering that life will bring. Remember, God is there. Some of us have 'seen' in a way that we can't 'unsee', hopefully you are one of us now.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    Awesome. Maybe I can get rid of my anger towards ISH and go back to shitposting.

Honestly, though, that's cool. I think people are so afraid to express vulnerability to "God" and be disappointed, or they were let down before. It's really a complex thing, God and all.

Like I've posted here, first determine that God is real then move on your way to understanding God. Once you know God is for sure real, a good portion of your life should be dedicated to -trying- to understand God.

People think that because you need close to 100% vulnerability to start on the true path-to-God that God is some delusion that weak people use to motivate themselves or cope.

Either way, good to hear someone is having life changing positive experiences.

I also wish you luck in the inevitable suffering that life will bring. Remember, God is there. Some of us have 'seen' in a way that we can't 'unsee', hopefully you are one of us now.

-Smak

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I'm not a Bible thumper though. Something miraculous happened in my life, something that I'm not comfortable sharing here because let's be honest, this place is a jungle and it's way too personal, but I became close to my faith again, my anger towards God finally ended, my family is whole again...I have found happinesses.

I go to church on Sunday, I try to live as the church reached as best I can, I sin like any human but I try to be a better person, I don't go out of my way to hurt people. If that makes me a Bible thumper, so be it but I don't think I am.

Anyways, even in my God denying liberal days, I found homosexuality repulsive, it's not normal and they're trying to make it seem that way. Abortion is just wrong, it's taking away the life of a person, it's not complicated.
    Left, right upside down, etc etc, you're a moron period. I have never seen you make one decent post on this shit hole.